Perez showing off his rare Madonna jacket

Jazzy Jan

Eww. He's so hairy :scared:

I love hairy legs like that on men, but not when they are attached to a fug queen like Perez.

He looks so weird now with the weight loss. I dont get it. but when some people get fat and then lose the weight, for whatever reason they never look right again. Something is always off looking. Like the weight gain fucked up their body for good and no matter how fit they get their body still looks awful.

I love hairy legs like that on men, but not when they are attached to a fug queen like Perez.

He looks so weird now with the weight loss. I dont get it. but when some people get fat and then lose the weight, for whatever reason they never look right again. Something is always off looking. Like the weight gain fucked up their body for good and no matter how fit they get their body still looks awful.

It is all about the head. Fat people will lose weight from their bodies just not their head from some reason? They all end up looking like blonde ( just not as gorgeous) with big heads and small frames- hence the weird look/ composition. I call it the blonde syndrome

Guest Rachelle of London

Also remember just because he lost the weight doesn't mean that he's now healthy. He looks off, like something is wrong, there could be an underlying problem..

"just put on your Vogue costume and that's your outfit... for the night."

I love that part and I think the DVD subtitles say put on your 'Bowed outfits'. :dead:

It is all about the head. Fat people will lose weight from their bodies just not their head from some reason? They all end up looking like blonde ( just not as gorgeous) with big heads and small frames- hence the weird look/ composition. I call it the blonde syndrome

I've seen that more so on people who have any kind of weight loss surgery. The body seems to lose fat differently that way.

If you lose weight naturally, it usually goes from the face/neck/arms/legs/etc. first...and the areas where the most weight is carried last...but I think it depends on the individual. I also think genetics, skin elasticity, natural bone structure and a few other things plays in too...I've met some gorgeous people who were very heavy, but they lost weight naturally and you would have never guessed they were.

With Perez, I don't know. His natural bone structure and face shape is simply not attractive, and never was to begin with, regardless of how much weight he lost or how in shape he got.

He simply didn't win any amount of the genetic lottery whatsoever.