Madonna To Be Banned From Russia?

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang

Madonna looks set to be banned from from Russia, all because she lent her support to the pop group Pussy Riot.

The pop icon voiced her backing for the anti-Vladimir Putin protest group, and she has continually spoken in favor of gay rights too.

Madonna actually performed in Moscow and St. Petersburg last year, but now various Russian officials have claimed that any visa she applies for would not be granted, and the one she currently possesses does not allow her to work for money in the country.

An MP for the country claimed that Madonna was guilty of 'illegal commercial activity.' It was at the concerts in Russia where she said she backed the two Pussy Riot singers that were jailed after they protested President Putin.

The Foreign Ministry for Russia states, 'Invitations and visas for the purpose of cultural ties are issued to foreigners who come to Russia to develop cultural cooperation and to participate in non-commercial art exhibitions festivals and guest performances.'

A local MP, Vitaly Milonov now wants to check the legality of Madonna’s entry into the country, citing that she didn’t fit in with the above document.

After hearing her support of Pussy Riot and gay rights last year, members of the St Petersburg public filed lawsuits against the singer and her concert organisers. However in November 2012 a court dismissed each of the nine suits which were for around $10.6 million.

From http://www.inquisitr.com

I feel really sorry for the citizens in Russia. They never seem to get a break from hundreds of years of corrupt and evil government. I'm glad that Madonna's show actually pissed off the lame bureaucrats.

This makes me think about the speech Madonna made when I saw the MDNA Tour in NYC. She said she was thankful to be an American and have freedom of speech and that there are people like Pussy Riot who don't have that right where they live and we should be grateful for what we have.

I remember a statement from some catholic organization basically saying M did it better during that whole pathetic Judas non-controversy. :lmao:

Didn't Donald Trump call her "the Madonna wanna-be" during this time?

Here is what the President of Universal Music Russia (they released her albums here), Dmitry Konnov, wrote about Gaga's concert in Moscow on December 12th:

"Lady Gaga's yesterday show was the first stadium concert of the Twitter era artist, which I was able to see. You can be the best in 140 symbols, return the attraction for music videos, but this knowledge will not teach you to keep the audience and to build a two-hour show."

Comments:

- It was so awful?

- I have no words how bad it was

a3cdfa7705ed.jpg

Here is what the President of Universal Music Russia (they released her albums here), Dmitry Konnov, wrote about Gaga's concert in Moscow on December 12th:

"Lady Gaga's yesterday show was the first stadium concert of the Twitter era artist, which I was able to see. You can be the best in 140 symbols, return the attraction for music videos, but this knowledge will not teach you to keep the audience and to build a two-hour show."

:clap: :clap: :clap: