I wish She would make another Ray Of Light

Guest rocketman

COADF was a very cohesive album in my opinion! And it was a continuation or remake of a lot of her songs! (I'm saying this because I'm trying to get back on-topic)

Hung Up -> Love Song

Get Together -> Holiday

Jump -> Keep It Together

Push -> Borderline

MDNA is her most fearless and unapologetic album to date. No Esther fakeness and no more shameless bandwagon jumping at last.

I hope she won't tone it down for the next albums just because it's not age-approriate. Fuck these self-righteous douchebags. :lol:

What's fearless about it? Unapologetic when she's working with Orbit again. Bandwagon jumping includes bringing in a rapper. Esther is fake when she still a practicing member of the faith?

WO's role is highly overrated. It's painfully obvious people think he's the main producer just because of his ROL credibility. I'm sure his role was minimal this time.

Gang Bang is all The Demolition Crew.

Some Girls is all Klas Ahlund.

Love Spent is all Free School.

Masterpiece is all Jimmy Harry.

What's left for him? I'm A Sinner and Falling Free. 2 songs out of 12.

Guest Not4Pussies

what's with this LN rumor that they confirmed a new M album in 2014 and that it will be a mix of ROL + Music?

i smell bullshit. how will they know how the album will be like?

she probably hasnt stepped inside a recording studio.

WO's role is highly overrated. It's painfully obvious people think he's the main producer just because of his ROL credibility. I'm sure his role was minimal this time.

Gang Bang is all The Demolition Crew.

Some Girls is all Klas Ahlund.

Love Spent is all Free School.

Masterpiece is all Jimmy Harry.

What's left for him? I'm A Sinner and Falling Free. 2 songs out of 12.

He remixed JML on MDNA.

And did we forget that he did the WO remix of Erotica?

That's enough proof that he was heavily involved in those songs. Especially Some Girls, the production is a like a remake of his 90's remixes of Erotica and JML.

I love that Mirwais is always lurking her music as a ghost since Music. To name a few: main producer of AL and Die Another Day, in the shadows with COAD (Let It Will Be and Future Lovers, plus the bonus Fighting Spirit, Super Pop, Triggering and Keep the Trance), Celebration (Itunes bonus Its So Cool) and god knows what else he had his fingers on...

This is REACHING to say the least. COADF is an excellent album.

COADF was a very cohesive album in my opinion! And it was a continuation or remake of a lot of her songs! (I'm saying this because I'm trying to get back on-topic)

Hung Up -> Love Song

Get Together -> Holiday

Jump -> Keep It Together

Push -> Borderline

Lmao this thread is so funny, everyone screams and shouts to defend his fav Madonna album as the best one and the "real Madonna" one ! Okay let me join then !

I WANT HER TO DO A NEW BEAUTIFUL STRANGER KIND OF TRACK AND VIDEO THIS WAS THE REAL MADONNA ALL THE REST IS A FAKE MADONNA STUFF THAT SHE HAS BEEN FORCED TO DO PERIOD LOLLLLLLLL

Well, I dont think it is REAL MAdonna. Its too guitar driven more like fakish British pop. And too much Orbit. Thats not REAL Madonna.

Real Madonna is more like RnB, Funk, 60's girl group pop with roots in black music.

The video however sees a glimps of real slutty Madonna.

This is REACHING to say the least. COADF is an excellent album.

Yes it is! People in here say that HC was the album with the best lyrics/music last decade, when COADF was the real monster during that decade. It's a kick-ass dance album, where she refers to her past, her rise to fame, etc. She incorporated elements and themes of some of her older songs and reworked them, turned them into something even better. It really was her going back to her roots after AL, which was a huge disappointment for some M fans.

He remixed JML on MDNA.

And did we forget that he did the WO remix of Erotica?

That's enough proof that he was heavily involved in those songs. Especially Some Girls, the production is a like a remake of his 90's remixes of Erotica and JML.

Some Girls sounds like a Robyn song more than anything. There's nothing 'William Orbit' about it and that's because Klas Åhlund produced many songs by Robyn.

I'm glad she used the RIGHT influences this time and not the obvious shit playing on american radio.

Yes it is! People in here say that HC was the album with the best lyrics/music last decade, when COADF was the real monster during that decade. It's a kick-ass dance album, where she refers to her past, her rise to fame, etc. She incorporated elements and themes of some of her older songs and reworked them, turned them into something even better. It really was her going back to her roots after AL, which was a huge disappointment for some M fans.

To me, lyrically, for the most part COADF was just an extension of the topics she covered on AL (and to an extent ROL/Music). Sonically, it was an extension of the electronica sound she had been exploring since ROL. I never really understood the whole "going back to her roots" thing with COADF. I suppose it is in the sense that it's a full fledged non-stop dance album....much like her first album, but sonically it has FAR more in common with "later day" Madonna than early years Madonna. HC on the other hand goes back to the more funky/R&B vibe that was present on her early records. Lyrically, to me at least, she seemed to be in a completely different place for HC/MDNA than she was for AL/COADF.