most miserable showbiz experience

jonski43

Whatever, you drama queen. :rotfl:/> I feel that I should probably let you know that there's more power in that one shot of me clothed than there is of those 594258974327643336744665333 pictures of you naked. :queenbitch:/>

You said it. Hence my signature. xoxo

I enjoy that interview, and she did get M to open up a little bit, but I've honestly never seen M so uptight and concerned about her appearance. Maybe it's just that's all caught on video, but throughout the entire thing she's telling the camera man what to do, not to shoot from that angle, etc. And she would barely look at Ruby when answering questions because she didn't want to turn her head to certain angles.

I enjoy that interview, and she did get M to open up a little bit, but I've honestly never seen M so uptight and concerned about her appearance. Maybe it's just that's all caught on video, but throughout the entire thing she's telling the camera man what to do, not to shoot from that angle, etc. And she would barely look at Ruby when answering questions because she didn't want to turn her head to certain angles.

She was somehow obsessed with having a double-chin in certain shots. You can clearly tell that much of the media bashing she had received the previous two years had played with her mind a bit. She came off as self-conscious about her looks and defensive, despite the fact that she did appear to let down her guard a bit for Ruby. I love the look, vibe and era. M was very cool during this time.

:rotfl:

I was confused for a sec there. Can you post the signature you had Cmoody when GU made that comment? I didn't get to see it.

PS I think you have a great body

Thanks bluejean....much appreciated ;)

It was a collage someone made and sent to me. I thought it was cool so I shared it in my signature.

CMoody_Collage1.pngCMoody_Collage2.png

i dont think any interview will ever top this one...:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKprEyov1Bc[/media]

Agreed, this is still a #1 fave for me. The first time we truly ever saw her break down a bit. Though it wasn't until Oprah 2003 that we really saw her cry. Whatever happened to Forrest? He was a good interviewer.

Thank you Chelle...I truly appreciate that :wink:

Your new one cracks me up! I watch the Housewife Reunions with my mouth open over the things that Kenya says......there is just something...off....with that woman!

is your sig a white Janet?