WTH is up with Nobody Knows Me on RIT?

albertogerard

OK, I just bought the "Re-Invention World Tour Live in Lisbon" DVD.

Why did Madonna leave out the

"I don't want no lies

I don't watch TV

I don't waste my time

Won't read a magazine" portion of the song?

I thought that the version of it on the "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" DVD was just an edit? That chorus is my favorite part of the song. Why would she leave that out? Anyone know (or at least heard) why she would do this?

Did you bypass RIT completely in 2004 and all the youtube videos that were posted later to come????? :manson:

She simplified the song, and improved it.

To WHOOPIEDOO: OK. I don't mean to be presumptious when I say I consider myself a part of the Madonna Nation family. Between 2003-2007 I was on the "dole", yes, the government was paying for my rent. I could not afford the internet. By the time I got the internet back, the "Hard Candy" period" was starting.

To VANDE: I got my copy from the "Madonna Store". Look it up on the internet. You have to register and become a member to buy the "special" items. (If you need a direct link, IM me). I even bought the "Virgin Tour" on Blu-Ray from that website.

Anyway, I still wish she had included that chorus in her LIVE performance. WHOOPIEDOO: I appreciate your opinion when you say she improved on the album version, I very humbly disagree. I can onlu IMAGINE what her live vocals for that chorus would have sounded like.

Guest Not4Pussies

never noticed it either.

i also always wondered why she took out the JUST ONE LOVE lyric at the end of Forbidden Love for CT