Fan on set of "SORRY" video - Exclusive unseen video!

Jamesy

Got my hands on this footage just last week - was never broadcast or put online officially for some reason.

Madonna fan Terry Armstrong won the ICON contest to visit the set of "SORRY" in January 2006 and to meet Madonna! He was filmed on the set talking about his experience.

Here it is!

Sorry is one of the last great videos she made. I remember her saying Warner forced her to do it and because of that she had another #1 global smash hit. I think that's what she's lacking... Someone that pushes her into the right things.

Sorry is one of the last great videos she made. I remember her saying Warner forced her to do it and because of that she had another #1 global smash hit. I think that's what she's lacking... Someone that pushes her into the right things.

I was just gonna say, that video is beyond crap...This one would have actually worked as a 'lazy video' if it were just her in front of this back drop:

madonna-sorry-video-set-0005.jpg

That bit in the cage were she puts her leg behind her head is just :lmao: it's the reason why Edina Monson says things like:

Look sweety, I'm bendy like Madonna :lol:

& what's with that white Dolly Parton leaotard :confused:

I have to agree with acko on this unfortunately - I can't bare that video at all!!

Dunno if he deserves all the blame - but I always felt the "Sorry" video encapsulated everything I dislike about Jamie King.

I love the Sorry video! And this pic with the fan is everything a fan could have in life! There you have it Madonna on full Sorry outfit preparing to shoot the video and you are there witnessing history being made. It's just too much for me. My heart isn't strong enough to handle it. :dramatic:

06-01-20-madonna-sorry-video-set.jpg

Sorry is the ultimate bore fest of a video. :yawn: One of her worst

But I will say though, the cage fighting looks a lot better in the video jamsey posted than in the actual video itself.

Sorry was WAY more succesfull here in Brazil than Hung Up, right Nessie? That's what I feel.

Yes! Definitely! It was played a lot more on radio stations and people usually remember Sorry instead of Hung Up!

I know a lot of people who became fans because of the Sorry video/song.

The only song I ever heard on the radio here in Philly from COADf was Sorry. And I heard it quite a lot. Odd as I never heard HU once on the radio.

Sorry even had a decent run on TRL, but it did drop off the countdown after a week or 2 and never appeared again. Shame it couldn't retire like HU did. I guess that's what happens when you have a crappy video.

Yes! Definitely! It was played a lot more on radio stations and people usually remember Sorry instead of Hung Up!

I know a lot of people who became fans because of the Sorry video/song.

I wasnt fan at the time and I remember seeing the Sorry video everywhere on tv! You're right about radio too, even today I can hear Sorry and not HU on radio! The frst time I ever listened to Hung Up was after becoming a fan. I was scared that was a bigger hit than Sorry cause I've never heard that before hahaha!

I wasnt fan at the time and I remember seeing the Sorry video everywhere on tv! You're right about radio too, even today I can hear Sorry and not HU on radio! The frst time I ever listened to Hung Up was after becoming a fan. I was scared that was a bigger hit than Sorry cause I've never heard that before hahaha!

Yes even though Hung Up was killing everything in Europe it wasn't really big in Brazil, but Sorry took its place and it was played often on radio stations. I might say that the album COAD was an incredible success as a whole but not as much its singles in Brazil. HC was quite the opposite with smash hit singles playing on regular basis like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me but the album didn't have as much success as COAD. Go figure hahaha.

And the last time she was heavily played on the radio here was with Celebration. They gave a brief chance for Give Me All Your Luvin but it didn't catch fire like most of her 00s singles did.

Yes even though Hung Up was killing everything in Europe it wasn't really big in Brazil, but Sorry took it's place and it was played often on radio stations. I might say that the album COAD was an incredible success as a whole but not as much its singles in Brazil. HC was quite the opposite with smash hit singles playing on regular basis like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me but the album didn't have as much success as COAD. Go figure hahaha.

And the last time she was heavily played on the radio here was with Celebration. They gave a brief chance for Give Me All Your Luvin but it didn't catch fire like most of her 00s singles did.

You're right about everything. Is exactly how I see it too. Even Beat Goes On was a hit in 2008. Celebration was highly played AND also Revolver! Yes, I heard Revolver a few times!

They gave a chance to GMAYL, but after that, they didn't play any other MDNA songs...

It's not one of her more interesting videos for sure, but Madonna looked absolutely superb in this! And it's actually the last video where she looked natural as well (okay, she didn't have the cheeks in Jump yet, but the wig was hideous).

I liked that it was a follow on from hung up but the cage fight scene fight really work. It's a masterpiece compared to the terrible get together animation that followed. She clearly has got bored of making them!

She clearly has got bored of making them!

your basing that off those two videos? 4 minutes, GAYL, GGW...whats wrong with those videos? I can name a TON of her SHITTY VIDEOS before COAD as well...it depends on the ERA and what single it is (1st single, or last single...etc)

Guest Rachelle of London

I loved the Sorry video. I think after that she was probably focused on prepping the Confessions Tour. To be honest I love most of Ms videos.

It's funny how Hung Up is memorable and iconic (pink leotard, the disco moves, the boombox) and Sorry is so forgettable when it is the sequel to HU. She looked amazing on-set and in the video, yet this hideous over-processed shot made the cover of OUT. She looks like an alien...lol:

2006-madonna-out.jpg

I've always thought that Sorry would have worked as a simple roller disco video. Full of routines and silly stories around. What is stupid in the video is that it follows up Hung Up and that thing in the van, that looks so cold and tacky (more or less like the moment in TUTR when Madonna looks for boys too). But i love it when she starts rolling in the disco.

Yes even though Hung Up was killing everything in Europe it wasn't really big in Brazil, but Sorry took its place and it was played often on radio stations. I might say that the album COAD was an incredible success as a whole but not as much its singles in Brazil. HC was quite the opposite with smash hit singles playing on regular basis like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me but the album didn't have as much success as COAD. Go figure hahaha.

Exactly the same thing happened in México except that Celebratio wasnt player heavily