Would you have chosen this pic for the cover ?

Pressston

Guest Pud Whacker

VIRGIN TOUR VHS

I personally think they could have done better, it's not a very flattering picture of M and it looks like she has a double chin. There are tons of better shots from the virgin tour. I understand that they wanted to go with a "fun & crazy" pic there are many other pics from the show with that vibe where she looks really better. I don't know, face and body position are not the best here imo...

8306809036_cf61fc4727_z.jpg

of course, its Madonna in motion - ecstatic!

So many of her covers are terrible. The video and DVDs are some of the worst too.

I would have chosen a different picture for the virgin tour but it would have been of that jacket!

igttyas is the absolute worst. Bad picture and horrid colours.

IGTTYAS doesn't even make sense, I mean wtf was the effect supposed 2 evoque...so hideous.

It should have been an image of her on the platform rising when Vogue starts.

My god the tour DVD covers are usually dreadful. Wtf is s&s cover?

Confessions is ok but they could have done better if they wanted. Drowned world again ok but could have been better. IGTTYAS .. Shit. Virgin tour good outfit but they could have picked a better "crazy fun" picture. WTG is meh. I don't even remember BAT or GST covers therefore they mustn't be very stand out.

Guest Rachelle of London

For Confessions I wish they went with a pic of her leaning the mic towards the crowd during Hung Up....that moment was EPIC

You want your colon big daddy.

Or even a hyphen. They could have even made a symbol out of the Dita mask and used it instead.

IGTTYAS doesn't even make sense, I mean wtf was the effect supposed 2 evoque...so hideous.

It should have been an image of her on the platform rising when Vogue starts.

I guess M wanted something subtle. Something that pictured her as if she was going to say something, almost in a profound way, I guess. I don't fucking know!!!

The pic on the reverse side of the cover, should i say the back page of the booklet, would have been fucking perfect.

This one:

normal_imgttyas_inside_back.jpg

Guest bluejean

I really agree the entrance yoga pose was the best. I remember seeing that in the papers, it looked so impressive. But actually the photo they did use may have been okay if the colour wasn't fucked up.

Every single entrance is brilliant and is never used as dvd cover! Madonna as Metropolis, as Dita, Punk, yoga Vogue, emerging from the disco ball, on her throne... I wonder why they always choose the dull one.