Angelina praises Madonna

Ugly Hecty

angelina_jolie.jpg

ANGELINA Jolie and Madonna have patched up their differences.

According to a new report, the pair buried the hatchet last week -– in the name of a good cause.

Angelina — who has criticized Madonna’s unusual adoption methods in the past — got in touch with theMaterial Girl singer to applaud her efforts helping young women in the Third World access education.

Last week Madonna vowed to sell her Fernand Léger painting Trois Femmes À La Table Rouge — worth about $8 million — and use the profits to help girls’ education in Pakistan and Afghanistan via her charity The Ray of Light Foundation.

“Angelina got in contact with Madonna’s camp to support and applaud her efforts. This has long been a passion of hers and she was glad to see another major celebrity doing something about it in such a public way,” a source told Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper.

“Clearly it’s a cause that both women are passionate about. They would make a powerful collaboration.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VcjhTLJJFSk

http://www.showbizsp...na-make-up.html

you know what? actually. FUCK. HER.

where was she at any point during the past 7 years when Madonna was getting the shit kicked out of her over these efforts? at one point a statement from her could have made a big difference, not only in public perception of Madonna but more importantly in what Madonna was working to accomplish.

cunt as though she may be, at least Oprah stepped up and tried to help smooth things over. :inlove:

I don't hate anyone on this earth, but she really is detestable. The way she struts around with world leaders lending glamour to the absolute slaughter in Syria and crying crocodile tears over the refugees that America itself is responsible for. Vile person.

I'm sorry but the video is too boring for me to watch in entirety...anyone care to transcribe her comments about M?

The articles are not exactly from a reliable paper. LOL I don't understand the dislike for Angelina. I'm laughing because I don't understand what she has done? I never saw a feud. They really need to look up the word feud. The video talks about Malala and Angelina praises her and talks about her strength. I doubt that Angelina is not approving of Madonna's public support for Malala and her work in Malawi and I doubt Madonna is not approving of what Angelina says in this video. We are all in this world together. Feel free to speak up or contribute.

Guest Rachelle of London

What I dont understand is why is Angelina praised so much when all she is is a Hollywood actress, a pretty bad one at that. Her private life has been pretty scandalous yet shes praised like shes some form of 2nd coming of Christ..I just dont get it

Guest Rachelle of London

She can go and fuck herself. Stupid ugly tranorexic minimally talented homewrecking SLUT!

hahahahahahahahha Post of the year!

Guest sambassile

Love Angie. She is truly such an inspiration. She has donated millions to charities while shedding light on numerous humanitarian causes. Stunning woman inside and outside

I guess this is why madonna cops pretty much the same criticism in other forums and the press that you are all heaping on Angelina here, people attack the person and doubt the sincerity of the motives if they are famous. I think they both do good to bring attention to these issues without any expectation they are perfect and can solve the problems of the world.