10 Years of the Magnificent Into The Hollywood Groove

horn

that was weird and fun, i mean, she looks so ghetto and funky haha i love it, and that was the end of Missy's carrer that to the curse of Charmedonna.

did anyone in here knows if this promo paid off? did GAP bring on the $$$$?

I do recall reading an article that had the figures for 2003, specifically the Madonna campaign and Gap did experience a significant increase in revenue and sales. I can't recall the exact figures but it was more than 20%.

It was much talked about in the US at the time wasn't it? I can also recall a little tidbit in our local TV guide in Perth where it was mentioned that there was a massive backlash of disappointment from Madonna fans who hated the commercial.

I actually liked it and she looked stunning

It did very well for the GAP. You got to choose your letter to be embroidered on the denim as well as received the INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE single.

Guest bluejean

Horrible bastardization of one of her best songs. The ad is embarrassing and the Reinvention performance was woeful.

There's a remix?!?!? :gross:/>

Baby, please don't tell me you never listened to the EP of life that is Remixed & Revisited.

It's a good remix, honestly. It's what the the YCD/TIC remix should have been. It has all those crazy whimsical sounds and there's no piano solo in sight.

Baby, please don't tell me you never listened to the EP of life that is Remixed & Revisited.

It's a good remix, honestly. It's what the the YCD/TIC remix should have been. It has all those crazy whimsical sounds and there's no piano solo in sight.

:no:

I like it.

:lol: Classic Madonna!

It was a fun ad and she looked good.

My thoughts exactly. i remember the time this came out. i bought a pair of jeans at the gap when i used to shop there and it just happened to come with a cd with this song and that good remix of Hollywood by Price. i played that thing out like crazy. a burgeonging madonna loon in the making...so it kind of did its job if you know what i mean

Although the original ITG is my fave song and the ultimate version, I think this was a good fun remix and I like the lyric change.

At least it gave us another classic French & Saunders

[media=]

[/media]

I've tried acting, and I'm not that good.... :laugh:

Absolute classic sketch.

This was SO cute to me when it came out

I was a big Missy fan, so a Madonna Elliot collaboration was too much for my 12 year old mind to handle. :wow:

I love it and still quote The yo, yo, yo! Who dat be!? bit all the time :rotfl:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

WHO DAT BE?!?!?!!?!! :wow:

idgaf...i loved this shit at the time. not superior to the flawless original, but much much better than that bastardization on TIC. i cant listen to that damn piano solo without cringing.