How stunning was she here?

slam3000

I don't think there never were moments pre-cheeks where her face looked like in her early years. Don't forget this event in 2006:

Photos-Of-The-Day-Madonna-at-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Fashion-show-in-Paris-madonna-12805783-1333-2000.jpg

she was soooooooooooooooo beautiful that day, except that one infamous pic where it looks like she only has one tooth

Her cheeks are quite noticeable in most of those images.

Errr... I'm not talking about cheeks at all. Im talking about THE hair. Is anyone still bother to talk about cheeks?

Guest Rachelle of London

what about this day in 2009

london_060409_cecconis_ns4.jpg

what about this day in 2009

london_060409_cecconis_ns4.jpg

This photo reminds me of Erotica era!

I've been critical of M's treatments and, er, facelifts interventions, but she looked absolutely gorgeous on this night in 2009 at the Waverley Inn. Her hair, make up and clothes all work together perfectly; the blond hair and red lips make it classic Madonna. It's one of her best paparazzi moments in years.

spl72298_008.jpg

article-1111943-03036F33000005DC-457_468x470.jpg

article-1111943-03036F0F000005DC-528_224x294_popup%5B5%5D.jpg

90110NT1_MADONNA_B_GR_02.jpg

I honestly think she looks stunning there - really fresh and natural. I can't quite put my finger on why but there's just such a radiance and youth there. Jesus had his critics but she looked stunning around this time.

Her hair is naturally wavy, but it's actually much easier to get a straight style to "hold" when its been bleached or colored. I think she's extra careful with her hair since the super-bleached BS era and the red hair prior to Evita, not to mention she's Addicted to Sweat 6 days a week, so she probably has to wash her hair daily. I thought she looked amazing in the pic at the Waverly Inn... it seemed in 2009-2010 she was literally one day to the next Stunningly gorgeous or Stunningly puffy and processed looking.

Must've been menopause.

I must say that as a hairdresser for 16 years, she's mostly been a muse and an inspiration, but at other times her hair also been terribly frustrating and disappointing... mostly since RIT its been pretty much the same. Although I loved the super blond of Hard Candy and the beginning of the Sticky and Sweet Tour, she colored it back to the beige blond that Andy apparently cannot match with hairpieces or extensions (even in B&W film, which is a really hard feat to achieve).

I don't know about some of you all, but its really distracting to me!

Sorry for the vent!

I love you so much. :lmao:

:inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

i thought she looked like an old slag there.

hence the reason why I loved it! It was a very Hard Candyesque look...just with better cheeks

Guest Rachelle of London

yes lol, wasn't that also the first time she introduced us to her new booty lol :lol:/>

omg I think so!!!!!

It's not a paparazzi photo, but the first set of photos posted are very similar to the look she had on her 2009 David Letterman appearance. So fresh and youthful looking, with a hint of sexiness that only a woman of a mature age has. The outfit(s) are also very beautiful, simple and classy.

Edited by tomwiggz

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah she looked beautiful on Letterman!

she looked AMAZING here, youthful but still like a grown woman

madonna-met-ball-2011-06.jpg

This photo reminds me of Erotica era!

Me too!! I'm not picking at her when I say this but....the only way I can tell it's not from that time is her neck and the clothes she's wearing. Other than that, it's another one of those pics that if I had to guess I would've said early 90's. I HAVE noticed since the cheeks that when I see random pics of her like these, I sometimes have a hard time guessing exactly when it's from. I used to be soooo good at that....lol....I could see some busted pic of her and immediately be like "Music era"...."American Life era"......now though, it can be a little more challenging...lol.

yeah she looked beautiful on Letterman!

she looked AMAZING here, youthful but still like a grown woman

madonna-met-ball-2011-06.jpg

I thought she looked fantastic during the pre-MDNA/WE era. The perfect mix of mature and youthful.

The trouble with the cheeks is, they shrink at a constant rate, so it's only towards the end they start to look decent, and then she has to have them cranked up again or the whole thing will deflate like a colapsed souffle.

How long do cheek jabs last for before they need to be re-done?

I agree that straight hair (usually) makes her look younger and is probably one of the reasons she looks so stunning in those photos. Remember the Revolver premieres in 2005 when she appeared at the first one with that old-fashioned Hollywood-style curly hair and then straightened it for the next one and looked about 15 years younger? The only time I didn't like the straight hair was the 2011 Oscars. I don't know if she'd recently had the cheeks refilled but with the poker-straight hair she looked like pure plastic that night.

I don't think there never were moments pre-cheeks where her face looked like in her early years. Don't forget this event in 2006:

Photos-Of-The-Day-Madonna-at-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Fashion-show-in-Paris-madonna-12805783-1333-2000.jpg

:inlove: