How stunning was she here?

slam3000

I've been critical of M's treatments and, er, facelifts interventions, but she looked absolutely gorgeous on this night in 2009 at the Waverley Inn. Her hair, make up and clothes all work together perfectly; the blond hair and red lips make it classic Madonna. It's one of her best paparazzi moments in years.

spl72298_008.jpg

article-1111943-03036F33000005DC-457_468x470.jpg

article-1111943-03036F0F000005DC-528_224x294_popup%5B5%5D.jpg

90110NT1_MADONNA_B_GR_02.jpg

No more wavy/curly hair! No iron straightening either. Just blown-out perfection! This is all about the hair! Someone upload this to instagram and tag Andy....

No more wavy/curly hair! No iron straightening either. Just blown-out perfection! This is all about the hair! Someone upload this to instagram and tag Andy....

Isn't Madonna's hair naturally wavy? It seems like it is from the casual pictures of her in Malawi and other places. It's probably why she doesn't do straight hair more often. It's hard to get it straight just with a blow dryer. You would probably have to use an iron to get it that straight. Her hair naturally tends to go wavy. My hair is pretty much straight so it's simple for me to just blow it out with just a dryer and a brush. It's much harder if your hair is very wavy like hers. Plus, if your hair is bleached all that heat to get it straight is so damaging.

Isn't Madonna's hair naturally wavy? It seems like it is from the casual pictures of her in Malawi and other places. It's probably why she doesn't do straight hair more often. It's hard to get it straight just with a blow dryer. You would probably have to use an iron to get it that straight. Her hair naturally tends to go wavy. My hair is pretty much straight so it's simple for me to just blow it out with just a dryer and a brush. It's much harder if your hair is very wavy like hers. Plus, if your hair is bleached all that heat to get it straight is so damaging.

Her hair is naturally wavy, but it's actually much easier to get a straight style to "hold" when its been bleached or colored. I think she's extra careful with her hair since the super-bleached BS era and the red hair prior to Evita, not to mention she's Addicted to Sweat 6 days a week, so she probably has to wash her hair daily. I thought she looked amazing in the pic at the Waverly Inn... it seemed in 2009-2010 she was literally one day to the next Stunningly gorgeous or Stunningly puffy and processed looking.

Must've been menopause.

I must say that as a hairdresser for 16 years, she's mostly been a muse and an inspiration, but at other times her hair also been terribly frustrating and disappointing... mostly since RIT its been pretty much the same. Although I loved the super blond of Hard Candy and the beginning of the Sticky and Sweet Tour, she colored it back to the beige blond that Andy apparently cannot match with hairpieces or extensions (even in B&W film, which is a really hard feat to achieve).

I don't know about some of you all, but its really distracting to me!

Sorry for the vent!

what's funny, I'm telling the truth. :mellow:

Aww, bless you! She's beautiful, but don't think I'd say the most beautiful woman that ever lived!!

I do wish she could keep up this level of beauty though. I can't think of another paparazzi moment where she looked this extraordinary..

what's funny, I'm telling the truth. :mellow:

Aww, bless you! She's beautiful, but don't think I'd say the most beautiful woman that ever lived!!

I do wish she could keep up this level of beauty though. I can't think of another paparazzi moment where she looked this extraordinary.

I remember this!! Fucking beautiful! If I weren't familiar with the pic and someone asked me to guess when it was taken, I would've said sometime in the early 90's. I know there have been some major WTF moments since the cheeks debuted 5 years ago, but there just were NOT moments like this prior to the cheeks. There are moments post cheeks, such as this, where the face REALLY does look like the face from 20+ years ago. The first time being when she wore that grass dress (late 2008??).

Thanks, love :) love that movie as well, one of my favs, the scene at the end was kinda ridiculous but also quite shocking imho :lol:

Ohhh yeah..... that ending scene has always left ROFLMAO after watching. It looks like a doll getting pulled into a dollhouse.

Johnny Depp is soooo dreamy in this movie. :inlove: His death scene is classic!

I remember this!! Fucking beautiful! If I weren't familiar with the pic and someone asked me to guess when it was taken, I would've said sometime in the early 90's. I know there have been some major WTF moments since the cheeks debuted 5 years ago, but there just were NOT moments like this prior to the cheeks. There are moments post cheeks, such as this, where the face REALLY does look like the face from 20+ years ago. The first time being when she wore that grass dress (late 2008??).

Yes, this definitely has an early 90s feel about it.

The H&M London launch was pre-cheeks and she looked dazzling for that:

madonna01.jpg

4hu0tqq.jpg

Ohhh yeah..... that ending scene has always left ROFLMAO after watching. It looks like a doll getting pulled into a dollhouse.

Johnny Depp is soooo dreamy in this movie. :inlove: His death scene is classic!

I know it's a bit off topic, but Tina's death terrifyed me for months, Icouldn't sleep for days lol :lol: