Did u ever spazz out 2 the last 30 seconds of this?

acko

When I was 14 I had a wonderful gay friend who would do a piss take re-enactment of this performance in his bedroom, while i'd b pretending 2 b behind the curtain playing the

xylophone or keys, the last 30 seconds were difficult 2 keep time :lol: so he would

come behind the curtain & reprimand me as Madonna in Truth or Dare style reciting random lines from the movie...& suddenly I found myself being the elusive John Draper...It always ended with:

'Please I don wanna do no make up 4 Madonna master...'

I'm pretty sure we'd have put in on youtube but the year was 1994 :lmao:

When I was 14 I had a wonderful gay friend who would do a piss take re-enactment of this performance in his bedroom, while i'd b pretending 2 b behind the curtain playing the

xylophone or keys, the last 30 seconds were difficult 2 keep time :lol:/> so he would

come behind the curtain & reprimand me as Madonna in Truth or Dare style reciting random lines from the movie...& suddenly I found myself being the elusive John Draper...It always ended with:

'Please I don wanna do no make up 4 Madonna master...'

I'm pretty sure we'd have put in on youtube but the year was 1994 :lmao:/>

Amazing. Lmao over you being the elusive John Draper!!! Yes! And whenever I hear this version, I always do her arm movements from the performance. Even when I'm in the car :lol: