If you controlled who M dated...who would she be with?

Guest ditaluver

Jeremy Irons. lol don't laugh but I still find him sexy even tho he's 64 years old,and he was so hot in Lolita! I'm very much into older guys lately :1251:

Ugh not after all the crap about gay marriage he spewed :zombie:

I'm all for James Franco and Naomi's Russian guy is fucking hot - but I'd rather have him myself than as M's date :lol:

I think Brahim is around to stay for at least a while. It looks like from many photos that he is close to her kids & I don't think Madonna wants to be switching guys around in front of them. I don't think he would end their relationship because there is too much financial incentive for him to stay, but who really knows.

GU, Who are these beautiful people ?

Chellehighness, Ingrid will love you as she would have been feeling very left out !

The first is Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden. The second is Hatsumomo.

The first is Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden. The second is Hatsumomo.

Thanks. Prince Carl Phillip is so gorgeous. No wonder you want to go to Sweden if the men there look like that !

tumblr_m734aewRaH1qhjvc4.jpg

Jim Caviezel would look great with Madonna.

The sad trouble is with all these men -they can all afford a younger model. Older successful men (who aren't in long term relationships) usually go for some dolly bird who looks good on their arm. And that's essentially what Madonna is doing (except not the looking good bit in the case of Brahim).

I liked hearing about her relationship with Andy Bird. It was rather lovely. I liked her relationship with Guy, the whole nuclear family thing, but it didn't begin very well when he dumped Tania Strecker for Madonna and reportedly told her 'I love you, but face it, she's Madonna'. Anyone who would do something that callous is going to have a cunty side. Andy by contrast just seems really nice.