Rare 1987 WTG Tour Press Footage (Texas)

Jamesy

This production company KellyWurx (?!) has just today uploaded what appears to be authorized press footage of the WTG tour in Texas!

Shaky and chopped up - but it's pristine quality!!!

Back then instead of Madonna's people giving the local press "b-roll" footage, they usually allowed the TV channels / local press to bring their own camera and allowed them to film parts of the first 3 songs.

SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!!

Oh wow! I missed that concert because I got sick that weekend! My mom refused to take me after promising all summer! So nice to actually see what I missed that night! Thanks so much for posting! :-)

Great find James! Thanks for sharing and explaining about the history - you sure know your shizzle mate ;-) Just think of all the other live footage TV stations have/had from back then.

Great to see this and the Vincent Patterson footage all in the space of one week - gives us all hope of more old stuff like this cropping up in the coming years :-)

Thankyouuuuu! My first M tour, my big brother took me and I cried all the way through it I was so excited. I had to be lifted up to be able to see but then I cried even more. (Happy tears).

My brother bought me a blue t-shirt size S and it went down past my knees. Hahaha

She's just beautiful in THIS. All I can say is, this still tops my list as one of Madonna's best LIVE performances, bar none, IMO.

This production company KellyWurx (?!) has just today uploaded what appears to be authorized press footage of the WTG tour in Texas!

Shaky and chopped up - but it's pristine quality!!!

Back then instead of Madonna's people giving the local press "b-roll" footage, they usually allowed the TV channels / local press to bring their own camera and allowed them to film parts of the first 3 songs.

SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!!