Earth Shattering Gay Coma Inducing BAT rehearsal footage

acko

Guest bluejean

Wow. I just came in my jocks.

"With the Blond Ambition Tour Satan has been re-released into the world" - The Pope

:lmao: Hilarious

That footage is amazing. Imagine what else that guy has. It actually makes me think.

Since every Madonna fan already has the tour on DVD (multiple versions) when they FINALLY get to releasing it they should go all the way. Include all this behind the scenes stuff, interviews and of course the full Paris show.

Saw the documentary yesterday, there's one more (little) piece of footage that's not

in the clips above, it's at the very end of LAV where she's writhing on the bed.

Overall it was a very boring and disappointing documentary. The director

did a shitty job, he seemed to have cut out all the interesting interview parts about

Blond Ambition. Even though Vincent mentions Blond Ambition every 10 seconds.

There's a one silly anecdote where Vince is speaking 4, I think, a group of students:

Madonna didn't want to be lifted...she said: you're not lifting me up like some girl.

But with Madonna you have to be her brother, her father, her boyfriend and her psycho

annalist...so I said: But you're not some girl, you're a queen...so she said to her dancers:

okay guys, lift me up.

Lars von Trier wanted Vince 4 Dancer in the Dark cuz he had seen pieces of BAT among other things.

The MJ bits are more interesting, where he actually goes in depth on the creative process, even the lead

dancer 4 Smooth Criminal is interviewed. The worst bit is where he discussed the MJ crotch grab in the Black

or White after segment cut 2 Vince saying 'and then I did a video called Express Yourself' :confused: Really?

You went back in time?

What a shame, when we finally have that footage...nothing much is being said.

YES SOMEBODY TWITTER THE FOOTAGE TO GUY

I KNOW MONKEYS WILL SOONER FLY OUT OF MY BUTT

BUT WE CAN'T LET THIS SLIP...

Here Guy, ask Vince for Bonus footage for the Alec Keshishian shot BAT.

Oh and btw...José & Luis are doing the audio commentary.

x

:chuckle:

Guest bluejean
There's a one silly anecdote where Vince is speaking 4, I think, a group of students: Madonna didn't want to be lifted...she said: you're not lifting me up like some girl. But with Madonna you have to be her brother, her father, her boyfriend and her psycho annalist...so I said: But you're not some girl, you're a queen...so she said to her dancers: okay guys, lift me up.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I KNOW MONKEYS WILL SOONER FLY OUT OF MY BUTT

tumblr_m9qgdgS5WQ1qkol11o1_400.gif

Oh and btw...José & Luis are doing the audio commentary.[/i] x :chuckle:

Yes! That would be amazing (but like everything else will never happen.) We'll most likely get a transfer of the Nice show complete with Madonna's croaky frog voice and the Adam and Eve fish joke followed by awkward silence :chuckle: Bonus will be a photo gallery from the Something To Remember/Versace shoot.