Earth Shattering Gay Coma Inducing BAT rehearsal footage

acko

From the Swedish 2013 documentary about Vincent Patterson THE MAN BEHIND THE THRONE

I just found out this was already show on Dutch tv in January :americanlife:

Yes! where's the rest?

I'm waiting...

At home in my vault... :fag:

The Vatican paper: "With the Blond Ambition Tour, Satan has been re-released into the world..." :dramatic:

wow at 1.14 -> 1.25!!! anyway, will we ever see how madonna's shows gets life and how they are reharsed?

Probably not till Madonna dies and we get something similar to Michael Jackson's "This Is It".

This is from the latter stages (im sure youve all seen it). When it originally came on it was the first time I heard the song!

I was on holiday in Orlando when it came on MTV in the hotel room, freaking out that I wouldnt have tickets. When I got home my mum had been on the phone to Wembley and got me some while I was away :)

Did anyone watched the documentary? Do you know if there's more footage of the rehearsals in there?

No, but one of my Facebook friends has and they confirmed that there's more footage!

Now THIS is gay coma (or fainting spell) inducing:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EJ74UDmaxSw[/media]

"[Madonna] wasn't the queen yet."

Cute line and it goes cheeky with the video (as she stumbles on a chair), but, actually, by 1990 she was very much the Queen of Pop.

(but that rehearsal footage is to die for!)