Madonna is in Malawi

lori

522456_10151590098034402_40803545_n.jpg

My fave pic yet!

It's so cool how much Lourdes looks like her mom! :)

All the work Madonna's doing there is great. Nobody even knew about Malawi before Madonna went there, and look at all the progress they've made. It's pretty remarkable and great for her kids to witness. She's really teaching them by example.

Guest Evil M

All the work Madonna's doing there is great. Nobody even knew about Malawi before Madonna went there, and look at all the progress they've made. It's pretty remarkable and great for her kids to witness. She's really teaching them by example.

Seriously?

I applaud her efforts and dedication, however Madonna isn't the only person bringing attention to Malawi.

Tennis icon Roger Federer is also committed to education projects in Malawi.

BUT, I wouldn't have known about Malawi's crisis with the HIV/AIDS epidemic had I not seen the CT or IABWA.

http://www.rogerfedererfoundation.org/en/news/detail/documentary-series-on-the-ecce-initiative-in-malawi/

She actually looks more like Gaga :(

I've heard she's already in France. Oh la la!

This was a rumor, complete w pics from a year ago. She is said to be in the Malawian capital today.

*side eye*

Worst joke ever.

*walks away*

I wasn't actually joking. I do think she looks a lot like dark-haired Gaga in certain shots.

I KNOW! I'M NOT PROUD OF THAT!

She actually looks more like Gaga :(

d6f368bf91c1caa29ac563ba7d7146fa.jpg

Jonski, You need to wash your mouth out with salty water as you have blasphemed. Lola would most likely cry if she read that you think she looks like Gaga. :scared:

hmm, lourdes looks like a beautiful version of gaga, with the good face/bone structure/chin/nose. i see it too sometimes, it's those eyes. actually a lot of exotic women or people with those darker types of eyes sometimes look a bit like both gaga and lola. but if you cover the eyes, the resemblance is gone. thing is they both have those types of eyes many women share.. it's not that rare. I think gaga's ugly but she does have nice eyes, in my opinion.

I'm loving the pictures with the doctors!

In my ethics class we were discussing the morality of designer babies. One of my classmates, who I usually get along with, made a remark that people like Madonna use third world countries as boutiques for babies as if they were hand bags and insinuated that somehow she was being racist by adopting African children. Now I'm usually pretty cool and level headed when I express my ideas, but I seriously lost my shit when he said that, lol. It's so sad to me that people think this way of Madonna.

I'm loving the pictures with the doctors!

In my ethics class we were discussing the morality of designer babies. One of my classmates, who I usually get along with, made a remark that people like Madonna use third world countries as boutiques for babies as if they were hand bags and insinuated that somehow she was being racist by adopting African children. Now I'm usually pretty cool and level headed when I express my ideas, but I seriously lost my shit when he said that, lol. It's so sad to me that people think this way of Madonna.

I hate that! I was having tea with my family before and we were discussing Madonna, my brother said "is she the one that steals the children?". Its so annoying when people think she's doing bad, when infact she's doing the complete opposite.

I hate that! I was having tea with my family before and we were discussing Madonna, my brother said "is she the one that steals the children?". Its so annoying when people think she's doing bad, when infact she's doing the complete opposite.

People say things without really even looking at the situation. They act like she just spun the globe around to find some random place to snag some press. Honestly, it's hard to think that anyone would do that, especially Madonna. People don't realize that motherhood has always been really important to Madonna, even before she was a mother herself, because she never got to have that relationship growing up. There is no way that Madonna would just have a child ,by any means, and become a mother without being completely committed to that child.

I could see how some people would think it's strange that a wealthy celebrity like Madonna adopts babies out of Africa. The reality is that children in the orphanages in Malawi are so severely disadvantaged, and many of them don't have the opportunities to obtain a good education & get out of poverty.

I hope that David and Mercy do ok as they get older. Many people adopt children out of foreign countries, and some of those children develop severe issues & mental problems-- no matter how stable or wealthy the adopted parents are.