Madonna is in Malawi

lori

They're so happy together! and where's Oseary? finally he let her breath!

btw, do you think that Madonna already has talked with David and Mercy about her origins? i mean that she's not her real mother and that stuff, i say it because now they have 8 years and i can see them sad in the few pictures, maybe they now can see what could have been his future or something like that.

Mercy will be the next Naomi Campbell.

These pics make me teary! Madonna looks so happy, you can tell she is ecstatic and proud of what they've achieved over there. Love her

Guest Rachelle of London

^^^ I love how everyone is "deep in thought" like I wonder what they are all thinking

article-2302964-190D1AFC000005DC-46_634x917.jpg

Lola and Mercy always seem so close. They seem to have a very loving relationship which is heart-warming. I know I am biased but Madonna's children all seem like lovely kids. She has been a great mother and I applaud all of her work in Malawi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2302964/Madonna-serenaded-takes-adopted-children-David-Mercy-visit-schools-built-native-Malawi.html

What is this? Is this REALLY a positive article written by the Daily Fail! WOW even the comments are positive!!!

Only 16 comments tho

If its something bad about her I bet there must have been like 7394739628 comments down there saying what an irrelevant old hag she is already lol

Edited by jyz

Omg, is this like the first picture of the five of them together at once? Even if not, it's adorable. They're such a beautiful family. :inlove:

I thought the same thing! It's not common at all to see them all together in one pic. It's a beautiful pic!