Madonna is in Malawi

lori

Guest ditaluver

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/madonna-touches-malawi-18855294#.UVnCGhxwqSp

Local residents say that U.S. pop diva Madonna has arrived in Malawi for an unannounced visit.

An aviation department worker said Madonna's jet landed at the Kamuzu International Airport in the country's capital, Lilongwe, early Monday. It was not clear if she came with her children. The aviation worker spoke on condition of anonymity because he did not have permission to speak to the press.

44cd80836a654b228b35297272e6f3bb_mn.jpg

AP

FILE- In this April 19, 2007 file photo, U.S.... View Full Caption

The singer has previously stayed at the exclusive Kumbali Lodge in Lilongwe, and an employee there says all other guests were checked out. The employee spoke on condition of anonymity because he didn't have permission to speak to the press on the matter.

Madonna adopted two children from Malawi. She promised the court she would bring her adopted children twice "every two or three years."

Guest Rachelle of London

hahahaha Gemini

she's probably there to see the new schools that they built last year, I love how she goes back, shows how dedicated she is to the Raising Malawi Foundation

I don't think she's been there since April 2010, so it has been three years. However, I am sure she is involved with her projects on a daily basis - even from abroad. I am actually glad to see she is back after all the bad press of the past 2 years. She is obviously still committed to improving the lives of orphans there.

I don't think she's been there since April 2010, so it has been three years. However, I am sure she is involved with her projects on a daily basis - even from abroad. I am actually glad to see she is back after all the bad press of the past 2 years. She is obviously still committed to improving the lives of orphans there.

She promised to return ever 2-3 years so she is right on schedule.

Guest Not4Pussies

good to see her back in Malawi. i was thinking she had abandoned it.

and how long have Brahim and Madonna been together?

he has become so close to her kids especially Rocco.

he's the big brother Rocco will never have

good to see her back in Malawi. i was thinking she had abandoned it.

and how long have Brahim and Madonna been together?

he has become so close to her kids especially Rocco.

he's the big brother Rocco will never have

Brahim and Madonna met on Sept. 22, 2010 during the Material Girl clothing line launch at Macy's Herald Square in NYC. Rocco actually did break-dancing at that event with the dancers (Brahim was one of them).

Guest Rachelle of London

I always thought Jesus was very fond of Ms kids, he was always seen holding Mercy or David whereas Brahim seems to be closer with Rocco and Lola, BUT that is just my assumption based on photos I have seen I could be very far off from the truth

Guest Fukujima

I love how she didn't call any press for this. she is just doing it for her personal commitment on it. other artists would have called journalist and photographers just to be on magazines and newspapers. she keeps these stuff low profile and there you see all the difference

Guest Rachelle of London

lovely pic! Its great that David and Mercy are involved in her work in Malawi aswell. M could easily sit back in NYC and send over a cheque once in a while but she doesn't.

Guest Rachelle of London

They look cute & natural here :D

WHat's going on in ur sig?

hahaha its just some "fight" that occured on the Real Housewives of NJ Season 2 reunion...was rather hilarious