MDNA Tour: New Fan Editon

Mat.Guy

You sure those are the same Mensch?

I posted it on the other thread.

I was just posting a DVD casing I really love that I'm going to put together with this version of the show when it's released.

Is she going to mention the release date on Access Hollywood on 1 Apr or the interview gonna be only for the secret project?

Or none of those things :thumbsup:

They captured the entire entrance perfectly, except for the part where she actually came out. :lol: But other than that, it was amazing! They did a fantastic job editing every performance. Gang Bang was SUPERB.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally the part 2!

He had posted April 8 as promised, but youtube blocked the sound of Express Yourself and Masterpiece. He considered posting on Vevo, but he just changed these performances audios for the live ones and it worked. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elmnZB19BI4

The live version sealed the deal for me! I'm in love! :inlove:/>

Same happened to me, liked it in the begining but after the Tour I adore the song :-)

Saw it in San Jose and in Mexico City and the crowd in Mexico adored the song, one of the big moments of the night.

Edited by madonnamexico

Same happened to me, liked it in the begining but after the Tour I adore the song :-)

Saw it in San Jose and in Mexico City and the crowd in Mexico adored the song, one of the big moments of the night.

Thanks Mat. Guy! :clap:

Any word on the release date of part 3?

He just said he's working on it. I think he doesn't want to happen the same thing that happened with part 2 (promising one day, but youtube blocked :/)