My poem about Madonna out now in a top lit mag

Stephen

No. It's a cool poem. It doesn't pull at my heart strings. It makes me wanna buy the dirty slut a drink and then help him destroy the room. I have soul and rhythm by the spade. Surely everybody knows that.

Poems (art) bring up your inner feelings and the weight you put in those feelings is different from person to person. That's why some people can cry or get emotional with whatever they read, see, watch, listen or feel.

Stephen's great poem deals with the feelings of a Madonna fan towards her and what she represents to him/her. I think is very normal that somebody in this forum feel emotional about it. :)

Its great - she can use it as interlude on the coming tour I'm not joking. Send her a letter!

:lmao: Spazz, you really are one of a kind.

Poems (art) bring up your inner feelings and the weight you put in those feelings is different from person to person. That's why some people can cry or get emotional with whatever they read, see, watch, listen or feel.

Stephen's great poem deals with the feelings of a Madonna fan towards her and what she represents to him/her. I think is very normal that somebody in this forum feel emotional about it. :)

Oh, stop being so stuffy. :-)