Madonna: Official Billionaire

CMoody

We all know she's been a billionaire for quite some time now but is that news source accurate? Funny how this has already been picked up by several news outlets.

I thought she was a billionaire at the end of S&S part one, before she lost half of her money to Guy. Wasnt there rumous thats why she did part 2?

I don't believe that she lost half of her $ to Guy, but certainly a huge chunk....wasn't it like $70-$90 million? Anyway, this article is quoting gross income....the Madonna BRAND has generated a billion dollars, but Madonna the woman most likely does not have a billion in her personal accounts. Plus, much of her wealth is in assets (real estate, original artwork, various business investments, etc).

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahah Wendy WIlliams just tweeted about Madonna being a millionaire, saying she thought she was one years ago

CMOODY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig!

Aw, thanks Chelle ;)/>

It's one of my top favorite projects I have been involved with. It's for an art book and when the photographer first approached me with the concept drawing (guy with gloves, a gun and black tears) I quickly jumped at the chance as it SCREAMED Madonna (Gang Bang, Revolver, GGW vid (black tears)....and it was even more exciting as the tour was still going at the time (in fact, this was before I saw it live). Anyway, I even got the artist to title this segment "Bang Bang"!

PS: The paint is real and not photoshopped in....halfway through the shoot I was like "what sort of makeup is this, cause it's burning like shit!"...come to find out, it was just some paint the photographer found in a garage and decided to use....on my face. We shot in an alley, so imagine me butt naked squatted under some rickety old faucet trying to get that stuff off after we were through. LOL. The things done for art!

LOL @ first comment on AOL:

Those who do the devil's bidding--and no one in history has changed a culture to his ways more than Madonna has (who started her illustrious 'career' of sexualizing and desensitizing the culture by her very antics blaspheming the name of the Mother of God which her mother gave her to emulate; this is Christian tradition--one is given the name of a holy person in order to receive their blessings and emulate their holy way of life)--Of course, the devil repays his ambassadors richly in this world. May she enjoy her fortunes made on the destruction of young souls everywhere, because she cannot take it with her, and no man or woman, no matter how rich, is immortal in the flesh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Aw, thanks Chelle ;)/>

It's one of my top favorite projects I have been involved with. It's for an art book and when the photographer first approached me with the concept drawing (guy with gloves, a gun and black tears) I quickly jumped at the chance as it SCREAMED Madonna (Gang Bang, Revolver, GGW vid (black tears)....and it was even more exciting as the tour was still going at the time (in fact, this was before I saw it live). Anyway, I even got the artist to title this segment "Bang Bang"!

PS: The paint is real and not photoshopped in....halfway through the shoot I was like "what sort of makeup is this, cause it's burning like shit!"...come to find out, it was just some paint the photographer found in a garage and decided to use....on my face. We shot in an alley, so imagine me butt naked squatted under some rickety old faucet trying to get that stuff off after we were through. LOL. The things done for art!

OH wow! it looks amazing though! Sooo cool! Its so Madonna MDNAesque, she should see this!

OH wow! it looks amazing though! Sooo cool! Its so Madonna MDNAesque, she should see this!

When it came out some fellow fans I know mentioned that I should tweet it to Guy O....I believe I tried, but I am sorta Twitter-stupid so I don't know if it actually made it to him or if I tweeted it incorrectly...lol.

I just tagged her on the Comments of this photo on Instagram. There's a random chance in hell that she will see it...but hey, it's worth a shot!

I don't believe that she lost half of her $ to Guy, but certainly a huge chunk....wasn't it like $70-$90 million? Anyway, this article is quoting gross income....the Madonna BRAND has generated a billion dollars, but Madonna the woman most likely does not have a billion in her personal accounts. Plus, much of her wealth is in assets (real estate, original artwork, various business investments, etc).

When making a financial rating of a persons wealth you take into consideration their capital investments etc too. You don't need to have a $billion cash in order to be considered a billionaire. :doh:

Aw, thanks Chelle ;)

Doesn't art have to mean something?

When making a financial rating of a persons wealth you take into consideration their capital investments etc too. You don't need to have a $billion cash in order to be considered a billionaire. :doh:

Doesn't art have to mean something?

Duh, I never said it doesn't stop her from being considered a billionaire, she IS the brand...I am just saying that her personal finances are most likely not a billion or over.

And yes, art does have meaning....this series is open to viewer interpretation, but the inspiration behind it is the much like Madonna's "Transgression" segment...the emotional rage one feels upon being heartbroken and disappointed by a love/lover. Once I explained the similarities to the creator of the project, that was when he agreed to title this segment "Bang Bang".

The nudity represents the vulnerability the man had for his partner, the exposure and bared body and soul. The gun, the physical manifestation of his hurt, anger and rage at whatever was done to scorn him. The black tears are the pouring of the toxic emotion that had tarred his soul since the betrayal, the gloves and glasses representative of his premeditated and calculated revenge and desire to protect either himself or the one who wronged him. This was how I interpreted the concept, but like a lot of art, the theme is ambiguous enough to allow the viewer to come to their own interpretation.

And yes, art does have meaning....this series is open to viewer interpretation, but the inspiration behind it is the much like Madonna's "Transgression" segment...the emotional rage one feels upon being heartbroken and disappointed by a love/lover. Once I explained the similarities to the creator of the project, that was when he agreed to title this segment "Bang Bang".

The nudity represents the vulnerability the man had for his partner, the exposure and bared body and soul. The gun, the physical manifestation of his hurt, anger and rage at whatever was done to scorn him. The black tears are the pouring of the toxic emotion that had tarred his soul since the betrayal, the gloves and glasses representative of his premeditated and calculated revenge and desire to protect either himself or the one who wronged him. This was how I interpreted the concept, but like a lot of art, the theme is ambiguous enough to allow the viewer to come to their own interpretation.

To me it looks like somebody took away a Mounties clothes after throwing Bitumen in his eyes and then said 'shoot me, you dumb fuck.'.

article-2212283-1553B998000005DC-552_634x919.jpg

To me it looks like somebody took away a Mounties clothes after throwing Bitumen in his eyes and then said 'shoot me, you dumb fuck.'.

article-2212283-1553B998000005DC-552_634x919.jpg

:chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh: :laugh: :dead: :dead:

That has to be THE BEST interpretation I have heard for it! LOL. You have quite the imagination sir.

That picture you posted makes it even better!

Duh, I never said it doesn't stop her from being considered a billionaire, she IS the brand...I am just saying that her personal finances are most likely not a billion or over.

What? First of all if you NEVER SAID it DOESN'T stop her then that's as good as saying it did. I don't think you have a clue about finance. Madonna has been earning royalties, other retail selling, performance/tour residuals and acquisition investments (including property) at an astronomical level for at least 25 years. She's a fucking billionaire. Why people find it hard to believe I do not know.

What? First of all if you NEVER SAID it DOESN'T stop her then that's as good as saying it did. I don't think you have a clue about finance. Madonna has been earning royalties, other retail selling, performance/tour residuals and acquisition investments (including property) at an astronomical level for at least 25 years. She's a fucking billionaire. Why people find it hard to believe I do not know.

I think we are misunderstanding each other......I know she is a billionaire, I am not denying that, but in regards to this article and those like it, they are inflated gross estimates. I think in the case of MANY millionaires and billionaires, their personal finances, the $$$ they have direct access to, does not equal what they are worth in assets. Unless they liquidate some of their investments, property's, etc, much of their $ is inaccessible to them. It's the same for major corporations, their worth is often much higher than the funds they can actually access and spend.

Good for her -nice to see a woman becoming a billionnaire.

Amen. She truly is the American Dream. Arrived in NYC with a few bucks and massive dream and is now one of the very few self-made billioanires on the planet.

Is it really possible to make $75 million on merchandise? That would mean that each person attending the tour spent, on average, $33 on merchandise. Every tour I go to (Madonna or otherwise), I see very very very few people around me actually buying merchandise. So that would mean a small number of people maybe spend hundreds on merchandise???

You should see how this merchandise sells in my country, seriously, I spend like US$ 200.00 and actually had to fight with a couple of girls for the last bags (I purchased for my sisters of course)

What an indifferent response. Are you or aren't a fan? You don't have to be excited about everything but Jesus Christ it's like you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate her — no it was all that's all right I just for her and women everywhere. I bet you suck at giving blowjobs too.

Wow, I didn't take his response that way at all....lol. Perhaps you know more about Lucky Guy? It seemed like a simple and direct "get it girl" response to me...there was nothing negative to it.

What an indifferent response. Are you or aren't a fan? You don't have to be excited about everything but Jesus Christ it's like you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate her — no it was all that's all right I just for her and women everywhere. I bet you suck at giving blowjobs too.

What the fuck?

Well, perhaps it was a sorta compliment....I mean, it's sorta an oxymoron....a "suck" blowjob, isn't sucking what they are all about?...lol.