It's exactly one year since MDNA leaked

debord

It does seem like a lot longer than than a year. 2012 was a killer M year, the whole W.E., Superbowl before MDNA album,and then music videos, the built up to tour, the traingle stage,the killer tour. The surprise Olympia show. Even at the end of the year with the secret photo shoot with Steven Klein in Argentina, what a great year.

To think that an album project used to last eighteen months; we'd be on single four in the old days by now! MDNA was a two month project! If we hadn't had the tour, it would be all have been over by July :(

To think that an album project used to last eighteen months; we'd be on single four in the old days by now! MDNA was a two month project! If we hadn't had the tour, it would be all have been over by July

I think the tour was the project, the album seemed to be something they had to do to justify the project. Which is a real shame as a lot of people must have put effort into the album...at least William Orbit was happy with the album project :ohno:

I thought GMAYL sold 500k in the US alone.

My bad. The 320,000 is for individually downloaded tracks only, not including sales of the actual digital singles.

You know, if MDNA had just one absolute, undeniable KILLER song (think Music or Hung Up) in GMYL's place, the era would've been just perfect. But anyway, 2012 is when I finally saw her live in concert, and it was even better than what I was hoping for (Like a Prayer live was just music ecstasy right then and there).

• 1 month later...
Guest groovyguy

To celebrate the tour's first anniversary, Madonna's Online Store is happy to offer Icon members-only savings and specials, including 30% off the official MDNA product line, plus limited edition Madonna Lithographs for only $25 each!

To receive your special member discounts, please log in to madonna.com and click the STORE link.

The special will end on June 5, so make sure to grab your favorite MDNA branded items before they're gone! http://www.madonna.com/store

That's a bit too blunt... but every (?) song harks back to various M things, I think the thing that best summed it up was that 15 minute video megamix, with all the clips from throughout her career to each song.

Wow I just realised it's exactly a year now since the tour started :ohmy:

What an amazing time those months were, I would love to experience all tour moments once again as they happened!

!!

and the first girl gone wild fan video (not the hilarious girl in the space leotard) that just really clarified I think what the whole project was after. So much of it was, to me, like "look at everything I've done, and look at what I'm still doing, this is why I'm the queen"

[media=]

[/media]

!!

and the first girl gone wild fan video (not the hilarious girl in the space leotard) that just really clarified I think what the whole project was after. So much of it was, to me, like "look at everything I've done, and look at what I'm still doing, this is why I'm the queen"

love it when some girls starts, best part