Favourite MOMENTS in M songs

MadFan

Share, baby. x

for me:

-second chorus of "Open Your Heart" when she goes higher - "open your heart TO ME! darling"

-the last "should I wait for you" in DW/SFL. :dramatic: The vibrato is :dramatic:

-after the groans in "Burning Up": "you know you got me burnin' up, baby!" - she also GOES ALL OUT here in the video

madonnaburningup.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your mistress tonight." - GREATEST LINE TO OPEN AN ALBUM, EVER!

The last minute of Love Spent - GORL, get me a fan RIGHT NOAW!

The bridge to Deeper and Deeper, "Someone said that romance was dead and I believe it instead of...," - the album is filled with fantastic bridges, but I wanna shout this shit out my window whenever I hear it.

In Rescue Me, "Ooh ahh, ooh ahh, love is understanding" - It's dripping wet sex. I love that part.

"Thieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefff of Heaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrheaaaarheaaaarheaaarheaaarhear-ttttttts......, BITCH!" - :dramatic:

The last line in Falling Free, so sad. I feel her pain. :(

The segue into Bedtime Story from Sanctuary, one of her greatest moments in her music.

Oh, and how she belts "BY MY SELFFFF!" at the end of Oh Father.

From the breakdown to the end of Gang Bang. Holy shit, I play a femme fatale whenever I bump that in the car. :cool:

From the second chorus to the end of I Don't Give A. I play a bad bitch that eventually becomes a possessed choir member of some demented Madonna cult.

The "Hail Mary full of grace" parts of I'm A Sinner. :wow:

When Incredible turns from a light airy confessional into a sex fest in the last two minutes of the song.

NEVER WILL BE, NEVER WILL BE, NEVER WILL BE, NEVER WILL BE :inlove:

The start/stop thing in Easy Ride.

The Let It Will Be climax. Whew child. Just watch me burn! :wow:

The entire Secret Garden vocal is just lush and beautiful.

AH! FUCK IT. AH! FUCK IT. AH! FUCK IT. AH! FUCK IT.

That's just a few tho.

Off the top of my head:

- The first few seconds of the radio edit of "Vogue"

- The moment the organ starts in "Like a Prayer"

- The end of the bridge to "Nobody's Perfect" when the guitars start to stutter

- The spoken part of "Sanctuary" that quotes Walt Whitman's "Vocalism"

- When she says "And the next you want pussy, just look in the mirror baby" at the end of "Waiting"

- The entire bridge of "Spanish Eyes"

- When she spells out "R-E-S-C-U-E" in "Rescue Me"

- The piano instrumental break in "Nothing Really Matters"

- The drum fills in "Sky Fits Heaven"

Guest velvetporcelainboy

Vogue bridge, "Soul is in the musical, that's where i feel so... beautiful, magical, life's a ball so, GET UP ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!" :confessions: so frustrating in recent performances where she cuts it out.... :banghead:

The end of Bye Bye Baby --

"You're so beautiful....what makes you feel excited? ...what wakes you up inside?

Does it make you feel good to see me cry? I think it does, that's why it's time to say bye-bye!"

The bridge to Into the Groove. The most infectious sing along bridge in her career in my opinion.
I can't believe I'm the first to mention the "If I ran away..." bit in "Live to Tell"

Totally agree with these two examples Skin and MCHL.

I also love the "Cupid, please take your aim at me" on Cherish. Love her sweet voice on that song.

Love the frenzied end of Gang Bang and the way Ray of light turns into an orgasmic blend of sounds at the beginning of the song.

Also, "do you wanna go higher" on The power of Goodbye,

There are so many, I can't think of them all

Forbidden Love(Confessions)-- After about 60 seconds into the song, the awesome electro dance beat beat kicks in. This part kicked ass live.

Love Spent-- I think somebody already mentioned this, but the last 90 seconds is pretty incredible!

Time Stood Still-- The pretty orchestrated music begins & Madonna sings beautifully the first few versus of this underrated gem of a song.

Celebration Benassi Edit-- after the first ninety seconds of the song "Put your arms around me, when it gets too hot we can outside". She sounds completely hot & horny here!

The GLORIOUS intro from Papa Don't Preach is heaven on earth.

The "I want to be where the sun warms the sky" from La Isla Bonita and the instrumental after that :wow:

The "Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there (oooh) just like a muse to me (oooh)"...

"Famous faces, far off places trinkets I can buy" :wow:

If i had to describe my self with ONE DEFINITIVE MUSICAL MOMENT, it would have to be:

Oooooooh... You've got to, letcha body move to the muuuu-zeck.

Ooooooooh... You've got to, letcha body go with the flow!!!'

A phrase so nice, she used it twice :vogue::inlove::dramatic::drama::sassy:

Gosh, so many...

The entire spoken part bridge - from "Rain"

The ending of "Sanctuary" with its hypnotic chanting and the ambient strings rising like heavy, red moon.

Ending a song with a simple "This is my religion" - from "Drowned World"

Those high Hindi "Om Shanti's" from the ending of "Shanti"

The French verses from "Paradise"

Obviously the rap from "Vogue"

The segueway from "Dear Jessie" to "Oh Father"

2 that spring to mind.

"......................................................If I ran away, I'd never have strength to go very far"

"I want you to take me like you took my money, take me your arms until your last breath"

-The last minute or so of Nobody’s Perfect, when the additional heavy bass kicks in during the last chorus and then of course the gorgeous outro „mmm mmm…perfect….mmm mmm…perfect“

- Last minute of Easy Ride - fantastic production and melody

- “you lied you lied you lied you lied”-part in Pretender

- “you hold the keeeeeeeyyyyyy”…when she sings “key” in the same style as the humming parts in Frozen

- last 1:30 or so of Skin..when it gets really crazy and bonkers

- Sex with you is..ahhhh..incredible

- MDNA part in I’m Addicted

- “and now, I found, I’ve changed my mind…this is my religion”

- all male vocal parts in “Why’s it so hard” and “Love Profusion” – they add so much to the tracks, it’s fantastic

- you know you got me burning up baby, you know you got me burning up baby…burning up for your looooove…

second chorus of love spent when she goes quicker :o/>

get up on the dance floor - vogue ;)/>

"your voice can't take me therrrrrreeee" last part of LAP

breakdown im addicted (instrumentals & production are AMAZING)

everything about frozen & skin.. "touch me im dying oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwaaaa"

violins and lyrics overall in easy ride

(honestly she is good when violins are in it.) papa don't preach intro is amazing :)/>

the power in rescue me and the way she sings her lyrics in Nothing really matters. you can tell she loved singing that as well.

i actually dont always like her full songs but she often adds some really good edgy and almost subtle things in them that I just adore :)/>

Guest astonishing!

Into The Groove - so many great moments throughout this one! "Dancin' around you feel the SWEET SENSATION"

"Only when i'm dancing can i feel this freeeeeee"

"This doesn't happen to me every-dayay!!!"

The piano breakdown is TIC version :wow:

"YOU'VE GOT TO... GET INTO THE GROOVE"

When you know One More Chance is about to end!

Otherwise, the two separate singing voices in x-static process are pretty cool,and work so well together. She should do that more often.