Madonna on an arcade Game

Starman

Non Traditional promo going on since 1988

250px-Vigilante_arcadeflyer.png

The game takes place in downtown New York City. The game's plot involves a lone, professional martial artist who became a vigilante to fight an evil gang called the Skinheads ruled by a man known as the Giant Devil, in order to protect his "turf" and save his girlfriend Madonna, who was kidnapped by them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fz9zhz8_U8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigilante_(video_game)

I used to have the game on sega master system, and I don't even recall the girlfriend being called Madonna:) and I was a fan at that stage. Being Australia they probably changed her name to Kylie in 88/89 without us even knowing.

This needs to be the next tour reinvention of Candy Shop :wow:

I hope Candy Shop becomes the next Holiday and she performs it everywhere all the time. I have grown to love it so much and I can't stop thinking how incredible a video would have been like this picture plus Marilyn Minter

elle_madonna_511.jpg

sex and glitter everywhere, slow shots, fast cuts.

That 8 bit Candy Shop would have been pretty perfect for S&S. You have that pinball-esque intro plus the Mortal Kombat references in DAD and the video game backdrop of GI2M. If only!

That 8 bit Candy Shop would have been pretty perfect for S&S. You have that pinball-esque intro plus the Mortal Kombat references in DAD and the video game backdrop of GI2M. If only!

I thought I was the only one to notice & appreciate that. :wow:

I thought I was the only one to notice & appreciate that. :wow:

No! I love the added sound bits from that game. They're so cool and add onto what is one of her best interlude videos ever. :wow:

The only video game that Madonna was actually in was Snatcher for the Sega CD. The game takes place in the future. It's similar to the film Blade Runner. She's at the 1:35 mark. They replaced her with Marilyn Monroe in the other versions.

picture2mk.jpg

If you investigate the poster, this is what it says:

This looks like a poster from the late 20th century.

What? You know who she is? You've got good taste for a youngster.

This is very old. This kind of printing technology hasn't been used since the last century.

Keep your hands off that, will ya'. It's gettin' pretty fragile.

[media=]

[/media]

I hope Candy Shop becomes the next Holiday and she performs it everywhere all the time. I have grown to love it so much and I can't stop thinking how incredible a video would have been like this picture plus Marilyn Minter

elle_madonna_511.jpg

sex and glitter everywhere, slow shots, fast cuts.

Don't even make me think of what could have been... *sigh*

CS is a Song Of Life. And M loves it. I really hope it becomes the new Holiday. The song has potential of being reworked into many different sounding versions.