NEW! "Exclusive" Access Hollywood interview... Monday 3/18

Mattress

Guest Rachelle of London

tumblr_m5na20C5M61rpnffq.gif

They said it was her only US interview somethingorother and that she discusses Gaga's little fuckers. The teaser used old footage so no idea what she'll look like.

Thanks for letting us know! Yaaaay, lets hope its a good interview not just a 3 min segment hahaha

hope we get a teaser soon but i wish they wouldn't allow gag-related questions during her interviews

it only gives that sad cunt and her little shits relevance which is what they're after now that mother monster has started to sink into oblivion

Something's up. She just not do interviews for no reason.

1. are we gioing to get DVD rEalise date?

2. something about secret project is to eary i guess

3. hope she wont tell us she is going to do another movie

4. hope she ll tell us that she is going back to studio to do some new music

5 second leg maybe?

or nothing. just chat :D

1. are we gioing to get DVD release date?

2. something about secret project is to eary i guess

3. hope she wont tell us she is going to do another movie

4. hope she ll tell us that she is going back to studio to do some new music

5 second leg maybe?

or nothing. just chat :D

As long as she doesn't tell us she's directing again, i'll be happy. Another movie from her is my worst nightmare. :lol:

I want to see her act again. In something adult and smart and raw and cool. Something where she kills a lot of people would be fun.

Not to be a downer, but this will probably be a little 4-5 minute blurb that ties into the coverage of the GLAAD event tonight. I wouldn't expect too many revelations with this. :(

Not to be a downer, but this will probably be a little 4-5 minute blurb that ties into the coverage of the GLAAD event tonight. I wouldn't expect too many revelations with this. :(

I agree. I doubt it will even be that long. That's why I hardly ever watch Access Hollywood, all of their segments are so short and superficial. As soon as you get interested in one thing, they switch to another. I wonder if she will do other interviews tonight?

Not to be a downer, but this will probably be a little 4-5 minute blurb that ties into the coverage of the GLAAD event tonight. I wouldn't expect too many revelations with this. :(/>

It'll be a 2min. segment of the awards show. They'll show her entrance and her giving Anderson the award and a few words from what she says and then say she's working on some project with Steven Klein and has been spotted going to the Kabballah center and is enjoying her time off posting pictures on Instagram. I guarantee it.

:lol:

It'll be a 2min. segment of the awards show. They'll show her entrance and her giving Anderson the award and a few words from what she says and then say she's working on some project with Steven Klein and has been spotted going to the Kabballah center and is enjoying her time off posting pictures on Instagram. I guarantee it.

:lol:

Yep....that sounds about right! :lol:

Access Hollywood kinda sucks. Like Glinda said, it's pretty much just glossy fluff.

Doubt it. Didn't Madonna swear to the world that she'd never act again?

I don't think she meant it seriously. I think she felt that way at the time she said it.

I do believe she will act again. She isn't finished with acting just yet. She wants the approval from more than just Evita (a music related film) and A League (a co-starring role). Her films have been panned (even thou she didn't star in them) and I think with age, it would be a smart move to star in a few films and direct a few more movies to take a break from music/touring. I'm all for it as I think the next few projects that are film related have the potential to be great.

I was looking for that MadTv skit where "Madonna" announces that she will stop acting and there are clips of crowds around the world giving standing ovations at the news.....lol.

girl really doesent ave a talent to act...she is to strong to be someone else. she can act only herself. so.. i really dont want to watch another bad role and world that piss on queen.

but

a dvd or second leg date could be said just in a two sec of lip..i really hope she ll give us some hint..nothing special but we are really hungry now for input whats going on.