Future Madonna: More accessible?

CMoody

If anything I find her to be the least accessible she has ever been. Her manner since 2006 has been quite royal like and regal and she behaves as if she is above all of us in the rare TV interviews that she gives. Every once in a while you get a relaxed Madonna like on anderson Cooper or Parkinson but then you get bitchy cold Madonna like on Graham Norton or Oprah in 1996 where she doesn't bother to hide the fact that she would rather be anywhere but giving an interview. The Guy Ritchie divorce in my opinion really changed her and she lost that down to earth edge that she had while she was with him. I give him credit for the fact that he really kept her feet on the ground. She's a totally different person now. Just my opinion, please don't attack me for it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I understand why some of you feel that the Soundchecks spoil the show but for the European and South American fans it was awesome. Due to most of the Euro and SA shows taking place in huge stadiums, fans queue for many hours even days and let me tell you as soon as you can hear or see the soundcheck take place it revitalises the waiting fans. When M came on to do soundcheck in London let me tell you EVERYONE was so excited and it didnt dampen the mood of the show at all.