waste of space

CMoody

Guest Not4Pussies

CmoOdy you seem really affected by what happened in Miami? Why all the complaining? You were in the fucking pit. Look at your experience as a good one and get over the bad parts. Not even the members from Australia complain about what M did to them. Now they have a reason to be pissed.

Oh and I want the fun, arty M back on Instagram. Not Miss Cleo

CmoOdy you seem really affected by what happened in Miami? Why all the complaining? You were in the fucking pit. Look at your experience as a good one and get over the bad parts. Not even the members from Australia complain about what M did to them. Now they have a reason to be pissed.

Oh and I want the fun, arty M back on Instagram. Not Miss Cleo

For the 34857348573894759345693465938745th time....lol....I had the TIME OF MY LIFE seeing M up close and personal in both Denver and Miami....This IS NOT MY PERSONAL COMPLAINT! I am talking about the vast majority at both shows I attended (Denver booed her too) and in many cities across the world (most people here who attended MDNA witnessed some form of crowd upset). I want my M to continue to dominate and impress, not disappoint and disrespect. Obviously people here do not read full posts, they glance and then respond.

This IS NOT MY PERSONAL COMPLAINT!

Back to the topic....are we going to get a new sign each day? Zzzz. Bring back the BOOBS!

At the shows I went to in DC, no one seemed particularly upset about when she came on or was booing or walked out. Everyone around me seemed to already know that she came on after 10.

Having said that, I do think she should try to get on earlier, but the never ending criticism of the time is a little overblown. It was months ago, let's move on. And it really wasn't that big a deal.

I don't think she should come on at 8 though even though the ticket says that. That would be too early, as a lot of people wouldn't have time to get there after work. I like to have time to go home, change clothes, relax, have dinner before going to a concert. I think a good time would be at 9:30 or 9:45 as I think most of the S&S shows were.

And it doesn't follow that because she comes on later, it's because she's selfish, doesn't care about her fans and is generally a bad person. Obviously, there are a lot of things she has to do to get ready for the show.

At the shows I went to in DC, no one seemed particularly upset about when she came on or was booing or walked out. Everyone around me seemed to already know that she came on after 10.

Having said that, I do think she should try to get on earlier, but the never ending criticism of the time is a little overblown. It was months ago, let's move on. And it really wasn't that big a deal.

I don't think she should come on at 8 though even though the ticket says that. That would be too early, as a lot of people wouldn't have time to get there after work. I like to have time to go home, change clothes, relax, have dinner before going to a concert. I think a good time would be at 9:30 or 9:45 as I think most of the S&S shows were.

And it doesn't follow that because she comes on later, it's because she's selfish, doesn't care about her fans and is generally a bad person. Obviously, there are a lot of things she has to do to get ready for the show.

Right, that was the perfect balance. I have been seeing M live since DWT and I can remember her always taking the stage "late" but it wasn't until MDNA did I witness people incredibly, and in some cases, extremely, upset by the start time.

Right, that was the perfect balance. I have been seeing M live since DWT and I can remember her always taking the stage "late" but it wasn't until MDNA did I witnessed people incredibly and in some cases, extremely upset by the start time.

Yes, it would be better if she got on earlier, but I think you are overstating how upset people were. I did not see a lot of people that upset about the start time at the two concerts I went to. It didn't stop most people from enjoying the concert at all. Yes, she should come on earlier, but I feel you are making far too big an issue of this, months after the tour is over.

madonna2_729-620x349.jpg

You didn't see Miami then....the DVD show no less. :-/

You made a good point, YOU didn't witness any upset, but many of us did. It's just wanting people to love and enjoy M and not boo her before she takes the stage, leave the show early, or talk shit about her as you leave. This was my unfortunate experience with the people outside the GT.

Anyhooooooo.......I really meant for this to be a tongue-and-cheek toss at the start, obviously I know the reaction the mention of this topic causes, but when people took it to heart and began berating me again, I joined the debate again. My mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Pfdyxa17o

1:30 on, let her set it STRAIGHT. x

OMG...I wanna fucking marry this girl!

They should have played this before each of the shows....or at least had her come out on stage to set it right when the crowds started getting impatient.

"Oh HELLLLLLL naaaa.....I know i don't here no MOTHER FUCKIN BOOING up in here!!"

UGH. I can't stand people who go to concerts and talk and eat and basically do anything other than stand or sit and fucking watch the show. I remember at Confessions Tour there was some man and woman FIGHTING at the top of their lungs right behind me. I was like, "Are you fucking serious? I paid $350 for this shit. I do not want to hear your marital problems in the middle of "Like It or Not."

Also, I'm all about Madonna telling those fuckers not to smoke. I'm the guy telling everyone around me to put out their cigarettes. Weed is fine. :newspaper:

Coming from THE reigning four-letter word of this forum, I will take this as a compliment. :kiss:

And AGAIN (since you seem to think this is MY complaint) I am speaking for her majority ticket buyers. Did you see the show live? Surely anyone who did MOST CERTAINLY witnessed the upset the late shows caused. THAT'S the reason I say anything at all, it isn't personal complaint.

em I saw her 4x to no complaining.

UGH. I can't stand people who go to concerts and talk and eat and basically do anything other than stand or sit and fucking watch the show. I remember at Confessions Tour there was some man and woman FIGHTING at the top of their lungs right behind me. I was like, "Are you fucking serious? I paid $350 for this shit. I do not want to hear your marital problems in the middle of "Like It or Not."

Also, I'm all about Madonna telling those fuckers not to smoke. I'm the guy telling everyone around me to put out their cigarettes. Weed is fine. :newspaper:

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

I love how she goes on about the Denver crowd not knowing the songs off the album and then she says the name of the album wrong! hahahahahahahhahaha

Please stay focus. I check this thread to see M's instagrams pics not your rant on a subject irrelevant to this thread. You can't talk about being polite and respectful when you hijack a discussion like this and force people to read your opinion on something they don't give a fuck about.

Coming from THE reigning four-letter word of this forum, I will take this as a compliment. :kiss:

And AGAIN (since you seem to think this is MY complaint) I am speaking for her majority ticket buyers. Did you see the show live? Surely anyone who did MOST CERTAINLY witnessed the upset the late shows caused. THAT'S the reason I say anything at all, it isn't personal complaint.

Reigning four letter word? You mean 'KING'? Yea I saw her live and there were no such complaints. Maybe you're just weird or hang around with granny's

Reigning four letter word? You mean 'KING'? Yea I saw her live and there were no such complaints. Maybe you're just weird or hang around with granny's

:laugh: :laugh: That was good! I bow to you for that classic comeback.

My crowds sucked (Miami far worse than Denver)....the Denver GT was far better too, I couldn't believe all the people standing around in the Miami GT...it was like....JUMP MOTHERFUCKERS. I acted insane both times, highlights of my life for sure.

Anyway, what is ARTPOP? A new Gaga album? Isn't she recovering and unable to finish her tour? I am confused.....

I love how she goes on about the Denver crowd not knowing the songs off the album and then she says the name of the album wrong! hahahahahahahhahaha

I thought the same thing...lol, but figured we would let her slide since everything else was on point.

she gave the name of her album months ago, word is it will be out around xmas LOL

Oh my....I have heard it being mentioned but I wasn't sure that it was a whole new album. Seems sorta fast? Did she learn her lesson after the last one by NOT claiming it to be an anthem record before release?

Oh my....I have heard it being mentioned but I wasn't sure that it was a whole new album. Seems sorta fast? Did she learn her lesson after the last one by NOT claiming it to be an anthem record before release?

It was supposed to be released this month but a few months ago it was revealed that it was never recorded or they sent it back to the studio :lmao: