If you were the Mona Lisa...

Pressston

This threads reminds me of the person who had that sig about if you were the Mona List, You'd be hanging in my loo, and people would see you when they come take a poo.

So, if I had the above pic, the only place I would want to post it is in my toilet. :huh:

Guest Rachelle of London

My sister actually thought it was "You'd be hangin in the loo" then she went on to ask if Madonna owned the Mona Lisa....the worst thing is my sisters 30! hahahahahaha total dummy

Guest Rachelle of London

oh yeah and she thought Picasso and Madonna were friends...she got him mixed up with Andy Warhol! when I questioned her she exclaimed that she saw the pics of him at her wedding! hahahahahaha

I'm only glad that most Americans don't make this connection with such a beautiful song. The only thing they would hear thankfully is the Louvre. I only found out in the last few years about the word loo. I've never heard it before.

Masterpiece is a beautiful song every word.

Edited by Larkspur

It's one of my dreams to see the Mona Lisa. I think it's most famous for all that it's been through.

I have never seen the Mona Lisa but I just saw this painting recently at the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Looking at his work the expression on the face in the painting feels like they are looking right at you or looking through you. I don't know if the Mona Lisa has the same

effect.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/ginevra-de-benci-leonardo-da-vinci.jpg

Edited by Larkspur

you'd be hanging on Madonnanation !

208579_10151502256320339_127196247_n.jpg

Pressston, just realized how incredible the Mona Lisa looks with Madonna's face !

Larkspur, loved the picture of the painting you posted. It does feel like she is looking right through you. I love beautiful classic paintings.

This threads reminds me of the person who had that sig about if you were the Mona List, You'd be hanging in my loo, and people would see you when they come take a poo.

So, if I had the above pic, the only place I would want to post it is in my toilet. :huh:

*waves*