Denise Van Outen dresses as Madonna

Jazzy Jan

Guest Rachelle of London

Strictly come dancing. She's annoying as fuck.

she truly is the worst! who let her on in the first place!

I only know her from seeing her on UK TV judging a talent show with John Barrowman and Barry Humphries to find a lead in the musicals Joseph and Oliver. Graham Norton was hosting it and Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber was sitting on a throne. At first, I thought it was rubbish, but if you are going to watch a talent show for singers, at least musical theatre singers have talent. I read in either Hello or OK that she had a baby to the guy who ended up winning the role in Joseph. Talk about mixing business with pleasure !

Chelle and GU, I just love your mags. Don't know half of the people in there but soon get to know their faces and all the details of their personal lives. My brother was watching football on tv and Wayne Rooney was playing. I said to him, " that must be Colleen's husband' and he just shook his head with the insane fact that I knew his wife more than him only through seeing her constantly in your mags.

:dead: Gossip magazines are the worst. Please tell me you don't buy Grazia. In a way the trashiest ones are the beat because at least they are what they are. No pretending!

:dead: Gossip magazines are the worst. Please tell me you don't buy Grazia. In a way the trashiest ones are the beat because at least they are what they are. No pretending!

I have bought Grazia on a few occasions but don't buy it that often. I have Hello, OK and the English Vogue put aside for me at my favourite newsagency in Puckle Street Moonee Ponds ( the best street for shopping in Melbourne in my view )

Have to tell you a story that my Dad tells all the time. He lived in London in 1966 and said everywhere he went, people kept asking him if there really is a Moonee Ponds in Australia. He always answered that yes, it is a suburb in Melbourne. In the end after being asked it dozens of times, he said why does everyone want to know about Moonee Ponds ? The answer of course was that is where Dame Edna comes from. Dad had never even heard of her at that time ! Have to say that when I saw Dame Edna live, it was one of the funniest shows ever. Laughed non-stop.