VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists

ckw25

Well it's that time again. VH1 is once again counting down the 100 sexiest artists in music. When the list was done back in 2002, Madonna was #1 however this time she places at #21. I guess the producers decided this go-round to focus on the youth which in my opinion is complete BS as we all know that age only enhances one's sexiness.

yes, there's not such thing as respect nowadays...I don't see Elvis, Prince, Tina turner,Mick Jagger, David Bowie,Bon Jovi, Sting or Jim Morrison among other oldies that ranked high in 2002's list...so this must be an all youngsters list including Rihanna, Beyonce, Bieber, Katy, etc....will Gaga be in the top 20? most likely :s98:

Yep likely all of those youngsters you mentioned will be in the top 20 smh

yes, there's not such thing as respect nowadays...I don't see Elvis, Prince, Tina turner,Mick Jagger, David Bowie,Bon Jovi, Sting or Jim Morrison among other oldies that ranked high in 2002's list...so this must be an all youngsters list including Rihanna, Beyonce, Bieber, Katy, etc....will Gaga be in the top 20? most likely :s98:

Always seems to be based on youth. I always think that if Marilyn Monroe and James Dean did not die so young, would their images be so idolized ? They were both beautiful sexy people but people seem to have a thing with people getting older and forget how fantastic they always were. Madonna of course still looks incredible but as people keep telling us, she is in her 50's. An example is Elizabeth Taylor. If you watch any of her movies when she was young, she was possibly the most beautiful actress of all time, yet somehow people don't have iconic pictures and images of her in her prime everywhere.

1300993580-elizabeth-taylor.jpg

I always think of her and Marilyn as being as beautiful as each other but it is Marilyn who you always see as she never aged.

Always seems to be based on youth. I always think that if Marilyn Monroe and James Dean did not die so young, would their images be so idolized ? They were both beautiful sexy people but people seem to have a thing with people getting older and forget how fantastic they always were. Madonna of course still looks incredible but as people keep telling us, she is in her 50's. An example is Elizabeth Taylor. If you watch any of her movies when she was young, she was possibly the most beautiful actress of all time, yet somehow people don't have iconic pictures and images of her in her prime everywhere.

1300993580-elizabeth-taylor.jpg

I always think of her and Marilyn as being as beautiful as each other but it is Marilyn who you always see as she never aged.

Elizabeth is literally one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in my life! And you are right. If Marilyn got old she probably wouldn't be remembered the same way

I don't think everything has to be with being young. I mean... James Dean and Marilyn died when they were one of the biggest stars of the moment. Marilyn has all the Kennedy's stories and things like that around when she died, she was making a movie, one of her last movies was a big success ("Some like it hot"), James Dean was making a movie too... Nobody doubts that Elizabeth Taylor was a great and beautiful actress but when she died she wasn't on the top of her carreer... On the other hand we have Jayne Mansfield, she died young too and had her great moments but when she died she was known but didn't have the success she used to had...

lol..Madonna 21 and Gaga 20...lol...only Bon Jovi above her among the oldies...the picture of him looks like Ryan Seacrest...oh and Adele at number 15...tee heehee

lol..Madonna 21 and Gaga 20...lol...only Bon Jovi above her among the oldies...the picture of him looks like Ryan Seacrest...oh and Adele at number 15...tee heehee

Putting Adele in the top 20 is just silly.

And whats a has been like Nicole Shwzinger or whatever the hell her name is doing in the top 20!!!!!???

Along with a never was like Robin Thicke!!!!!??? Give me a break.

So Madonna and Bon Jovi are the two oldest acts near the top.