Matt Pokora: Madonna’s career demands RESPECT

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/03/08/matt-pokora-madonnas-career-demands-respect/

To celebrate international women’s day, French TV Channel Teva will broadcast “Et un jour, Une femme…” where celebrities reveal which women have changed their lives.

French Singer Matt Pokora said…

For me, Madonna is an example. She has a remarkable career of which its longevity demands respect.

It’s not the first time Matt Pokora has mentioned Madonna. Here’s what he tweeted after the MDNA Tour concert in Paris…

Came back home… I’ve seen Madonna’s three last tours and this show was the absolute best! HUUUGE!! Seriously…

And I’ve seen many artists live these past ten years, but I’ve never ever seen a show that good until now…

556754_10151498090605339_219853094_n.jpg

20130308-news-madonna-matt-pokora-international-womens-day-journee-femme-400x532.jpg

Madonna's life in general demands respect.

Like what was once said about her. If only we all operated on the same level she does, how much shit we would all get done.

*goes back to being a lazy sack*

Ofcours not. :p

Anyway why should one respect M? In what terms? couse ?

I dont respect her. I like her. Even if she is just some unknown singer i would like her anyway. And everything around that is just a bonus or package.

I remember when they launched him as the french Justin Timberlake with "Dangerous". I have that album somewhere.