The Complete MTV Truth or Dare Premiere Party!

acko

Great stuff! Thanks, Ive always had this little thing in my head (not my brain, thanks) That M and Jellybean were just really good friends, he was her gay best friend. Kill me if you want but ive always thought this. I know they hung out for 2 years and were close blah blah but im sure he is gayer than an episode of glee.

Great stuff! Thanks, Ive always had this little thing in my head (not my brain, thanks) That M and Jellybean were just really good friends, he was her gay best friend. Kill me if you want but ive always thought this. I know they hung out for 2 years and were close blah blah but im sure he is gayer than an episode of glee.

So your saying that whenever they had sex, he closed his eyes and pretended he was fucking a guy? I guess it wouldnt be too hard with the body hair.

So your saying that whenever they had sex, he closed his eyes and pretended he was fucking a guy? I guess it wouldnt be too hard with the body hair.

If they did have sex? Ooh im sounding like Lucky Guy. xxx

I love it!!!

Sorry to be negative, but are those fags there that sued her a short time later for being the film blah blah?

No babes, the ones that arent there did.

(That hardly ever worked again *cough* kiss of death *cough*)

If they did have sex? Ooh im sounding like Lucky Guy. xxx

He worked on her first album. She didn't intend on becoming his beard when she first met him in the DJ booth, she used her pussy to get what she wanted, just like with the other producers on the album. They dated. Plus he had a big peen.

Madonna is glowing, yes, but JOSE & LUIS are life. :wow:

You can just tell by their body language, how much fun they had behind the scenes. I'm assuming, of course, but I bet M was a blast during the TOD days.

Madonna is glowing, yes, but JOSE & LUIS are life. :wow:

You can just tell by their body language, how much fun they had behind the scenes. I'm assuming, of course, but I bet M was a blast during the TOD days.

My fave annecdote is how Madonna made them audition after more or less discovering them/being introduced to them in a club...and Luis took the meeting

with her, refusing 2 do any steps they had layed out, he just gave her attitude...& was kinda a shitty dancer...so she hired him :lmao:

And he's really not a great dancer when he's not vogueing

I know!!!