Rick Nowels: Madonna doesn’t get the credit she deserves as a writer

Guest Fukujima

Yes, i know i'm ancient and old fashioned, but give me any Belinda-Nowels song and take that Summertime from Lana del Rey AWAY! How can Lana make any song depressing is truly weird.

I sing along to all her songs. They are the best ones to play when you want to clean the windows.

:lol: Do you save Kylie for when cleaning the bathroom?

Belinda did really have some good tunes back in the day, I love singing along to her two hit songs :lmao:/>

she had around 5 real solo hits in USA, more in UK

I sing along to all her songs. They are the best ones to play when you want to clean the windows.

:laugh: I will have to take your advice and put Belinda's greatest hits on when cleaning windows. That is a chore I hate so hopefully Belinda will make it more enjoyable.

I can name so many Belinda hits of the top of my head. Mad about you, Feel the Magic, Heaven is a place on Earth, Leave a light on, I get weak, Circle in the sand, In too Deep, and La Luna. For pure pop, she was magic.

I love I Plead Insanity, Big Scary Animal, Runaway Horses. Love the harmornies she had with Marie Claire D'ubaldo and that other girl.

Luckybabe, i only play Kylie to do my manipedi.