Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

BTW, am i the only one that sees Lola when i look at this pic? o_O

Lola is really turning into Madonna! damn!

I would never be able to tell them apart from that pic, its gobsmacking!

f27bee9a8a5811e283fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

Today is the new moon of Aries! Next 12 days contain energy of every month of the year. Use your day and time wisely ! Meditate on these letters.

:vomit:

Today is the new moon of Aries! Next 12 days contain energy of every month of the year. Use your day and time wisely ! Meditate on these letters.

:provoke:

So, is she gonna post one of these for each of the 12 days? Mysticdonna :huh:

I didn't even know she believed in the horoscope...

So, is she gonna post one of these for each of the 12 days? Mysticdonna :huh:

I didn't even know she believed in the horoscope...

She's very driving by horoscope! She always said that!

I, personally don't believe in horoscope. But she said she didn't work with David Guetta because he's Scorpio, so I'm not complaining. :)

She's very driving by horoscope! She always said that!

I, personally don't believe in horoscope. But she said she didn't work with David Guetta because he's Scorpio, so I'm not complaining. :)

:chuckle:

Didn't know that! What signs are her best match according to her?

:dazed:

Im a Leo, the best sign is the calming and nurturing Sagittarius,

just looked up this:

The Sun rules Leo and fire is the element for this sign. A relationship between Leo and Aries or Leo and Sagittarius would make a perfect match. However, a Leo also shares good compatibility level with those born under Leo, Gemini, and Libra signs. Usually, Leo people face relationship problems with the Aquarians.

The Sun rules Leo and fire is the element for this sign. A relationship between Leo and Aries or Leo and Sagittarius would make a perfect match. However, a Leo also shares good compatibility level with those born under Leo, Gemini, and Libra signs. Usually, Leo people face relationship problems with the Aquarians.

Oh that is the truth!

Edited by Larkspur

Has Yoko Ono convinced people she is a great artist? When did that happen?

This is the woman who compared John Lennon to Mozart and Paul McCartney to his less talented rival Salieri.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that she is connected to her. What is the point of making a comment like that? I'll tell you why because like Elton John they think their above everyone and judge people yet feel hurt if anyone judges them. She has no room to sit in judgement of art or more importantly people.

well, it was a sarcastic joke you know.

Did M really say she didnt want to work with guetta because he's a acorpio? She seemed fine with andrea, hardy-something from MDNA is also a scorp.. and i think sone of her MDNA dancers and her trainer are acorpio..maybe she just didnt like guetta so much and used it as an excuse?I think she dated some of them as well. Im one and i hope she doesnt hate us Aww :(/>. Aries suck btw ;)/>

And WTF @ some people imply Madonna isn't allowed to be interested in spiritual things because she said BTW was "reductive". Dude, every single person in here and everywhere on this planet is sometimes critical or makes a joke. In fact you saying that right now should be enough reason, according to your logic. No one can be judgement free. that's what makes us human. if that's a rule to not be interested in deeper things, then why don't I shoot myself right now?

Did M really say she didnt want to work with guetta because he's a acorpio? She seemed fine with andrea, hardy-something from MDNA is also a scorp.. and i think sone of her MDNA dancers and her trainer are acorpio..maybe she just didnt like guetta so much and used it as an excuse?I think she dated some of them as well. Im one and i hope she doesnt hate us Aww :(/>. Aries suck btw ;)/>

I think Guetta said so in an interview. As far as I remember Guy O introduce him to her because he wanted Guetta to work with Madonna on her next album. And Guetta told that was Madonna answer.

I think Guetta said so in an interview. As far as I remember Guy O introduce him to her because he wanted Guetta to work with Madonna on her next album. And Guetta told that was Madonna answer.

Yeah but isn't hardy (indigo?) one too? he's a producer on MDNA.. + I think most of her dancers & trainer are scorps.. plus of course andrea riseborough.. so that's a bit weird. :( Lmao, guess the scorpio in me is starting to show trying to investigate this one ;)

Yeah but isn't hardy (indigo?) one too? he's a producer on MDNA.. + I think most of her dancers & trainer are scorps.. plus of course andrea riseborough.. so that's a bit weird. :( Lmao, guess the scorpio in me is starting to show trying to investigate this one ;)

I agree with you, probably was the best excuse she could came up with :chuckle:/>

Madonna has been interested in people's Zodiac signs for ages. It may give a bit of a clue to one's personality, but I doubt she won't work with people because of when they were born...lol. But then again, she does drink Rabbi-blessed water and constantly wears a $26.00 piece of magic red yarn......

Madonna has been interested in people's Zodiac signs for ages. It may give a bit of a clue to one's personality, but I doubt she won't work with people because of when they were born...lol. But then again, she does drink Rabbi-blessed water and constantly wears a $26.00 piece of magic red yarn......

I actually think of people a certain way once I know their sign as well, you'd be surprised to see how many things turn out to be true. it wouldnt surprise me if she does pay attention to it a bit. but if she really loves the artist or what they do, I think she doesn't care (hence hiring so many scorp dancers & andrea etc). maybe she just changed her mind about guetta.. im glad she didnt work with that guy though ;)

Im a Leo, the best sign is the calming and nurturing Sagittarius,

just looked up this:

Well, there is a lot more to astrology than that. I am not sure I believe it myself, but I do know that you are supposed to marry the person who has their Moon Sign in your Sun Sign. So if your sun sign is Leo, you should marry someone with moon in Leo. If you have Moon in Virgo, you should marry a Virgo sun. Of course Madonna has Moon in Virgo and married one (Guy) and that didn't turn out so well.

well, it was a sarcastic joke you know.

Sorry that was just a reason to rant about her as I get very little oppurtunity to do so. I don't dislike her, there are just certain things with her concerning other people that get on my nerves.

Back to topic, Aries really is the best sign isn't it? :semifunny:

Yes :lol: Whenever I read about characteristics of Aries I am literally shocked. Demanding, high standards, alleged selfishness :lol: It is so true. But I think the perception of me, me, me is simply because Aries expect perfection according to their own standards and so that may seem selfish to others. But really, we are just right about everything :sassy: