Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

So the theme is "art = revolution" ...

I'm starting to think this instagram thing wasn't just an afterthought but something very well-planned from her and her team for some much bigger event to come out soon ... :think:

So the theme is "art = revolution" ...

I'm starting to think this instagram thing wasn't just an afterthought but something very well-planned from her and her team for some much bigger event to come out soon ... :think:

Why does it remind me of KaKa? :confused:

Why does it remind me of KaKa? :confused:/>

Because she basically amplifies everything Madonna has been about by putting it up in neon lights. Why do you think she makes so many "statements?"

Everything good that she says she stands for and is about is what Madonna is. The goal IMO is that Madonna will not be able to make one move without hearing this. Unless she of course she gives up being Madonna. How smart of them. The latest is artpop. We all know Madonna has never combined her true love of art with pop music.

Edited by Larkspur

Because she basically amplifies everything Madonna has been about by putting it up in neon lights. Why do you think she makes so many "statements?"

Everything good that she says she stands for and is about is what Madonna is. The goal IMO is that Madonna will not be able to make one move without hearing this. Unless she of course she gives up being Madonna. How smart of them. The latest is artpop. We all know Madonna has never combined her true love of art with pop music.

I didn't understand a word of what you said :lmao:

And who knew Gaga would make Madonna seem authentic and non-calculating!

Edit: I am sorry for what I said about this quote earlier. I can only think of a couple reasons why any of her fans would think this.

Edited by Larkspur

If m really do something big about art n revolution, someone would be furious.coz m will totally steal her thunder. For one, m personally involved with many American artists.....Warhol is one example. This would make the other pretentious project about pop art n music superficial n contrived as what m has is an authentic history in the world of American art. Beside, m' s project will come out earlier... I can wait to see the drama n comparison. Lol

Has Yoko Ono convinced people she is a great artist? When did that happen?

This is the woman who compared John Lennon to Mozart and Paul McCartney to his less talented rival Salieri.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that she is connected to her. What is the point of making a comment like that? I'll tell you why because like Elton John they think their above everyone and judge people yet feel hurt if anyone judges them. She has no room to sit in judgement of art or more importantly people.

Edited by Larkspur

M needs to proofread before clicking enter.

And who knew Gaga would make Madonna seem authentic and non-calculating!

The concept of Madonna as calculating is one of the biggest misgivings in life. It's frustrating as Fuck too.

f27bee9a8a5811e283fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

Today is the new moon of Aries! Next 12 days contain energy of every month of the year. Use your day and time wisely ! Meditate on these letters.

f27bee9a8a5811e283fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

Today is the new moon of Aries! Next 12 days contain energy of every month of the year. Use your day and time wisely ! Meditate on these letters.

I am sorry, but I have always felt that Madonna's "destroy your ego" Kabbalah blabbing is like listening to Lindsay Lohan discuss the dangers of constant partying and hard drug abuse.