Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Who says it's from this 'secret project?' Hope it's not gonna be black and white either.

Erm, Madonna says via hashtag. Though technically it's from the secret roject.

Guest Rachelle of London

where's all the naysayers who said the secret project didnt even involve Madonna....we've now heard from the Horse's mouth! hahahahahahahah YESSSSSS

so what could it be? about gun violence (link with gang bang + promo for the dvd?) anti bullying stuff with other artists (I wouldnt normally guess this but since it seems other artists are linked to this..), something linked with expressing yourself & freedom of speech (Malala, pussy riot..) or a big new social media event with a short film being shown everywhere.. but then what could it be about?

Guest Not4Pussies

She gave a speech during one of the south American tour stops about how she will always be a fighter for women's rights and freedom. I think all the controversies she went through and what happened with Malala, pussy riot, bullying inspired her to do something.

Very interesting. It's gonna be very political

:thumbsup:

I still stick to my guess. It's an anti-gun art book. Thanks to Paupower and his recent thread:

While talking about the SEX book:

"Vince: Can you imagine doing something like that again?

Madonna: I don’t know…

Vince: There’s no point of doing that again, obviously, but…

Madonna: I never want to repeat myself. I like the idea of doing something political and provocative, but I don’t know what it would be. That’s one of those things that you can’t plan, you just have to let it happen."

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm hoping its a big exhibition at a museum. A multimedia event. Reality: a future photo spread on W Magazine for dvd promo

She gave a speech during one of the south American tour stops about how she will always be a fighter for women's rights and freedom. I think all the controversies she went through and what happened with Malala, pussy riot, bullying inspired her to do something.

That's a very good guess too!

well as far as we know only women are involved or rumoured to be involved.. so yes.. could be. I like kim cattrall. could be good with her. hopefully no young female "pop girls".

The picture gives me a "violence against women" vibe. Which would be infinitely awesome. Much needed topic that the mainstream media never hypes as an "urgent" matter.

That could involve Rihanna. I wouldn't mind. It is time for her kiss of death.