Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Oh my!

I know by and large the VMA's have become a joke but I REALLY hope she makes some kind of appearance or shocks us all and performs a new song.

I'm imagining her coming back with a 'Land of Free' reincarnation. Same lyrics and new beat. Seriously, I think it'd a powerful hit for her LOVE REVOLUTION.

COME TOGETHER AND LIVE FOREVER!

Guest Not4Pussies

Why does this make you happy? :|

i am not happy about richardson, i am just happy we are getting a new shoot.

and it seems its gonna be fucking amazing.

i dont trust terry richardson at all, imagine the leaks we'll get of that shoot, but anywhooooo YAYAYAY

doesnt a photoshoot now, mean months to hit the newsstands??? does that mean we'll have to wait til then for the secretproject too! lol

doesnt a photoshoot now, mean months to hit the newsstands??? does that mean we'll have to wait til then for the secretproject too! lol

Exactly. When is this thing coming out? The boots are cool though. Very Madonna.

everytime i see pics of him it makes me think of that GRITTY and RAW ursaminor guy that used to post here

Ursaminor the bear guy? :lol:

I wish Madonna stayed away from mediocre photographers like Richardson

At least we're getting a new photoshoot oh well

i dont trust terry richardson at all, imagine the leaks we'll get of that shoot, but anywhooooo YAYAYAY

I am assuming this photo shoot will be to publicize the "Secret Project" (I feel dumb just typing that), but magazine shoots can happen anywhere from 2-6 months before they debut.

Since Madonna likes to roll all her PR together these days, maybe we can anticipate the #SP, Harper's Bazaar and the MDNA DVD all around the end of Augusts/early Sept? They would certainly get her name in the press through the autumn.

By the way, I believe a DVD release before Sept. 30 means it will be eligible for the 2014 Grammy noms.

I am assuming this photo shoot will be to publicize the "Secret Project" (I feel dumb just typing that), but magazine shoots can happen anywhere from 2-6 months before they debut.

Since Madonna likes to roll all her PR together these days, maybe we can anticipate the #SP, Harper's Bazaar and the MDNA DVD all around the end of Augusts/early Sept? They would certainly get her name in the press through the autumn.

By the way, I believe a DVD release before Sept. 30 means it will be eligible for the 2014 Grammy noms.

I would imagine that's the plan. But I feel another teaser is gonna happen in a few days for July 4th. #Independence

I wonder if she was the one that picked TR...or was it the magazine (since someone said he's a regular photog for them). Maybe she didn't have a choice (though I doubt Madonna of all people wouldn't have a choice...)

And wasn't he the one that spray painted "FUCK" on the MDNA tour posters....?

Weird.