Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

There are a lot of them on this board, believe me! And no, I don't think they are super young...

I often get my arse kicked on this board but who cares? I don't need others to justify if I'm a Madonna fan or not just because I don't like something. As far as I'm concerned, if you're on this board, you like Madonna! That's all that matters.

Is Madonna just posting recent pics from Malawi or is she back there?

I don't get the praising for GMAYL either, although what buffles me the most is how HUGELY Girl Gone Wild is liked here. Some of the guys here even act like it's the best song she ever recorded. I mean, seriously...I'm wondering if those guys ever listened to LAP for example, I doubt it.

I often get my arse kicked on this board but who cares? I don't need others to justify if I'm a Madonna fan or not just because I don't like something. As far as I'm concerned, if you're on this board, you like Madonna! That's all that matters.

Is Madonna just posting recent pics from Malawi or is she back there?

I think she came back last week-ish.

I like the live version of GMAYL on the tour.. i also think it's a fine tune compared to all other crap that's out there. very underrated in that genre, for sure. of course it's not up there with most of her work. but when you look at what's on the radio today.. however there's a difference between that and saying it's a brilliant song along with madonna's best work.. i really dont think anyone here said that..

getting back on track with Instagram, Mert Alas, of Mert & Marcus just instagrammed a picture of Brahim, so maybe they are somewhere doing something with M... unlikely, but possible

tumblr_mlk65ooG7u1qaz1x3o1_500.png

Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? Why am I not allowed to give constructive criticism and express myself? Some people like Superstar and B-day Song, and some don't. I know what I'd like to hear from Madonna and it's not B-day Song and Superstar. Of course she is free to do whatever she wants and if she decides to do an album full of cute little songs, well that's her decision and I can't do anything about it. This forum, though is a platform where you talk about Madonna-related stuff. If I want to say something positive about a Madonna song, I should be allowed to do that. The same goes for negative comments or criticism. What Madonna does is art and everyone is free to express their thoughts on an artwork, MDNA or HC in this case. There are songs I like and songs I don't like. It's not a bad thing to record "cute, simple" songs. I just don't like her recent ones and if I don't like it, why would I want to hear it on her next album? I hope you understand what I was trying to say...we should all accept each others opnions!

Did I miss something? When did he said you're not allowed to have an opinion?

I was paying more attention to the background in Rocco's Vine videos (the ones at home, not the gym) because I was trying to see some of M's house decor lol. I was like, "damn it, hold it still!"

I was paying more attention to the background in Rocco's Vine videos (the ones at home, not the gym) because I was trying to see some of M's house decor lol. I was like, "damn it, hold it still!"

Me too! Seeing him in the living room I'm like, "omg that's her living room! She's such an old lady now with kids!" Lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest groovyguy

2 May 2013

Humaira Bachal. She is. Part of the Revolution of Love! Fighting for Girls to be Educated in Pakistan! Google her work!

20130502-pictures-madonna-instagram-humaira-bachal-400x400.jpg

Guest groovyguy

9 May 2013

New Girls Dormitory finally has a name! In honor of lessons that took place last time we were there. Thanks Lucy and Rev. Chipeto!

20130509-pictures-madonna-instagram-house-breakdance-400x400.jpg

Guest groovyguy

I like that she got the name of the song wrong herself.

She's being tongue-in-cheek - girls referring to her & her 'boys'.