Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

484027_10151577740694402_253268423_n.jpg

#marriage equality. A revolution of LOVE !!

cheesus...why do all these gays want to get married!?...aren't we supposed to dance, look f-abulous and screw around? :sassy:

cheesus...why do all these gays want to get married!?...aren't we supposed to dance, look f-abulous and screw around? :sassy:

:laugh::lmao:

LOL thinking the same thing

cheesus...why do all these gays want to get married!?...aren't we supposed to dance, look f-abulous and screw around? :sassy:/>

That's basically my opinion on the matter. :lol:

I can see why that might happen.

tumblr_m8rbbnRYus1r6dv7t.gif

Love this Gif. I always preferred Leighton Meester to Blake Lively. Anna Wintour took Blake under her wing with all of those Vogue covers but I still think Leighton has more star quality.

Those last photos on Instagram are awesome, but I have mixed feelings about the post "Marriage equality! Lets start a revolution". She could have posted strong support for marriage equality without needing to promote her latest project. I read somewhere that the project might be partly about same-sex marriage, but I have no idea if that's true, and the post would then seem more sincere. Anyway, appreciate any support for controversial social issues or human rights since the hypercritical bible thumpers are freaking out this week about the possible overturning of DOMA!

Yes I really want Madonna to do something interesting, and to make a great impression for the masses with her "revolution", but I hope her project does not come across as cheesy or another attempt by her to seem relevant.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the best from Madonna! Her political rants and projects have been good in the past, but they could definitely be awful and cringe worthy as well.

I really hope she pours her current passion for this secret project/ love revolution in new music.

I thought the same thing.

Like I have said I love most of MDNA, but it is a rather cold and soulless album except for a few songs. I want Madonna to put her hear and soul into the next record. I think making and focusing on her film distracted her too much from the album. Even Orbit came out later to say the same thing.

As far as we know this secretproject is not music related right? We would know by now if she spent some time in the studio...

God it must have been awful for those that loved RIT waiting for tour DVD and after waiting so long realizing it was never coming!