Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Guest groovyguy

Good Morning Virgo energy! Let's try not to be so judgmental! If you don't have anything good to say ...Just be quiet!

20130317-pictures-madonna-instagram-virgo.jpg

ood Morning Virgo energy! Let’s try not to be so judgmental! If you don’t have anything good to say well……….Just be quiet!

this is about me :lol: well ... I feel ashamed to be a virgo right now! :lol:

Sorry, but lately I haven't been able to keep up with this section of this forum, but do we know where these "descriptions" come from? What's with the Hebrew letters? Is there a point in this?

I believe it is some sort of Kabhallistic understanding of Astrology. These 12 days (idk when they started or when they end) are each assigned to each of the 12 signs and they have lots of energy presumably from The Light. They are all applicable to everyone on each day as I understand it.

Guest Fukujima

i love charlie, i think he does humor right.

he is a big fan too, he said in a interview that he basically went broke to be able to see her in London for " Up for grabs "

Guest Pud Whacker

he is a big fan too, he said in a interview that he basically went broke to be able to see her in London for " Up for grabs "

you can tell he really loves her.

Guest Pud Whacker

Nadja is the far superior satirist. She's spot-on. Maybe that's why she bothers you?

speak for yourself. if thats spot on, you need some glasses and insight. :smooch:

Nadya is the far superior satirist. She's spot-on. Maybe that's why she bothers you?

her physicality is right but she doesn't come anywhere near getting M as a person... like I find Charlies jokes funny but him irritating, maybe he could write for Nadya and that would solve everyone's problems

Right. Obviously Madonna is much more than the caricature people make her out to be, but satire isn't supposed to be exactly like the real thing. It takes certain fundamental aspects of the subject and magnifies them so as to point out their absurdity. In this case, her perceived self-absorption/coldness/calculation/mommie-dearest inclinations. I was listening to a Nadja interview and she talked about how the more "spiritual" Madonna becomes, the more seemingly isolated and "on her throne" (my words, not hers, since I can't remember what she said exactly) she's become. And the way she captures the way M says certain words is spot-on. And that "c'mon!" is fucking hilarious!

Guest Pud Whacker

Right. Obviously Madonna is much more than the caricature people make her out to be, but satire isn't supposed to be exactly like the real thing. It takes certain fundamental aspects of the subject and magnifies them so as to point out their absurdity. In this case, her perceived self-absorption/coldness/calculation/mommie-dearest inclinations. I was listening to a Nadja interview and she talked about how the more "spiritual" Madonna becomes, the more seemingly isolated and "on her throne" (my words, not hers, since I can't remember what she said exactly) she's become. And the way she captures the way M says certain words is spot-on. And that "c'mon!" is fucking hilarious!

shes interesting. there are moments. needs to learn editing and form.