Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

I wonder why that part of breezy is covered up! hmmm v interesting!

I think somebody wrote BREEZEY which is incorrect so the E was covered making it BREEZY. :lol:

tumblr_mjcrr1Gu1U1qaz1x3o1_1280.png

#secretproject We all live in a prison. One way or another. But there's hope... a way to escape.

It definitely does sound like its related to violence against women.

See, that's the thing that makes me think other artists might not be involved. Rihanna and/or Gaga wouldn't have shut up about something like this and would have posted more about it than Madonna.

So far everything looks great. Even if it won't be directly related to MDNA, it seems like it will continue on some of the themes the album touched on. Cool.

Well like people have said, it would be weird if it was just some kind of photoshoot because in the first pic we saw from this project there were rails on the floor to run a camera on. To my knowledge they dont use those during photoshoots.

Or maybe they do... What the fuck do I know.

A domestic violence campaign

I think that if anything it would be ALL violence against women. Especially after some recent things popping up in world culture.

OH VANITY BONET JUST POSTED ON MADONNA'S INSTAGRAM!!! :lmao:

Look at the pic with JR! Her nick is vanitybonet :lmao: Love her :lmao:

Can somebody bring her back to madonnanation? :lol:

OH VANITY BONET JUST POSTED ON MADONNA'S INSTAGRAM!!! :lmao:

Look at the pic with JR! Her nick is vanitybonet :lmao: Love her :lmao:

Can somebody bring her back to madonnanation? :lol:

What did she write?

I remember her from Madonnamad

She'd always crack you up :lmao:

Loved her

I sent her a message to come back to madonnanation and she replied me back: "those things still have not forgave me lol" :lmao:

MNations moderators what are you waiting for? Just forgive her! :D

What did she write?

She told Madonna "Yay she releasing never before scene past pics" (?) :lol:

Totally mental :lmao:

Love her!

Why?

Well that's debatable but she was involved in major dramas always cracking everybody here! I wonder what the Joanne thread would be like with miss bonet comments :rotfl:

Well that's debatable but she was involved in major dramas always cracking everybody here! I wonder what the Joanne thread would be like with miss bonet comments :rotfl:

She'd most likely verbally demolish her :lmao:

OH VANITY BONET JUST POSTED ON MADONNA'S INSTAGRAM!!! :lmao:/>

Look at the pic with JR! Her nick is vanitybonet :lmao:/> Love her :lmao:/>

Can somebody bring her back to madonnanation? :lol:/>

I sent her a message to come back to madonnanation and she replied me back: "those things still have not forgave me lol"

MNations moderators what are you waiting for? Just forgive her!

Alexander is NOT welcome here again for reasons explained numerous times and that is THAT. Go join The Other Snore to catch up with him.

Alexander is NOT welcome here again for reasons explained numerous times and that is THAT. Go join The Other Snore to catch up with him.

:(

Ok..

But i prefer madonnanation :D

tumblr_mjcrr1Gu1U1qaz1x3o1_1280.png

#secretproject We all live in a prison. One way or another. But there's hope... a way to escape.

Am I the only who doesn't feel excited about this pic? I mean a prison bed... :|

Vanity Bonet was VILE. She gets personal and really, really ugly and I HIGHLY DOUBT you members of the 'Madonna police' who attack anyone who remotely dares criticizing M could handle her hateful comments, which make GSM seem like a lamb. She's so bitter and full of hate. If you want a taste go to The Other Shore

I for one am glad she's gone for good