Little Monsters Strike AGAIN [merged]

vocalism

None of those came from Gaga. Sure, they're associated with Gaga, but they're adults who can and will do whatever they want. She's not responsible for them. She's not their fucking mother.

hello? where have u been hiding all these years? she's THE MOTHER MOSTER remember? :voiceofreason:

Honestly, y'know, none of this really surprises me. I remember right at the beginning of 2009 seeing a huge poster for Lady Gaga and it said 'This year's Queen of Pop'. And the only way for her to be a serious contender for that title was to attempt to usurp Madonna. That's why she was always so cagey about acknowledging her as an influence (remember the 'I'm inspired by no one' comment to Jonathan Ross? And, obviously, the thanking of Whitney Houston for 'Born This Way'). If Gaga had given Madonna her rightful credit in terms of career influence then the Little Monsters wouldn't be behaving as they are now. But, as we can see, they're every bit as defensive as Gaga is.

True, in the beginning I knew her fans were kind of very peculiar, taking her early big success as something that never happened before, then they thought "hey, Madonna's the target, let's bring her down, Gaga is better" and that came to the point in which (i will always remember this) Gaga refered herself asThe Queen...I remember seeing this pic of her and Kiss and she saying something like Kiss and The Queen....that's when i said to myself, ok this stupid bitch doesn't give a shit on Madonna and feeds her fans to go on a rampage trying to "kill the queen, long live the new queen". Then after that she truly believed she was the second coming of Talent, came to this world to brighten Pop Culture....whatever!

Gaga fans accuse Madonna of being manipulative and calculating while every move Gaga has ever made, every outfit, every premiere and even her walking down the street or being snapped by paparazzi's feels calcuated, manipulated and one big publicity fueled move to generate press and maintain a certain image. There has never been anything real about her, which is why I've never been able to connect to her. She feels like a shell, not a real person, so I have never felt the need to connect to her. She's like a glossy fashion magazine. You flick through it, it looks nice, the visual might even inspire you but when you close it and lay it down it leaves you empty and void on an emotional level.

Lady Gaga just needs to distance herself from her fans a tad. I hate all this Little Monsters business, it's really off putting.

It's far too late for that. They've become synonymous.

...Same DNA... :dramatic:

Gaga fans accuse Madonna of being manipulative and calculating while every move Gaga has ever made, every outfit, every premiere and even her walking down the street or being snapped by paparazzi's feels calcuated, manipulated and one big publicity fueled move to generate press and maintain a certain image.

There has never been anything real about her, which is why I've never been able to connect to her. She feels like a shell, not a real person, so I have never felt the need to connect to her. She's like a glossy fashion magazine. You flick through it, it looks nice, the visual might even inspire you but when you close it and lay it down it leaves you empty and void on an emotional level.

:thumbsup:

As perfectly described by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana

You don't like Lady Gaga?

GABBANA No we don't. But she is the mirror of the times and therefore we must acknowledge the fact. Why people like her? Why does she have many followers? What does she represent? One should be asking themselves the question: how comes she is so successful?

And what is your own answer to that?

GABBANA She is the expression of an era of decadence. Even more so considering she hasn't created a single thing yet.

But you too seem to be the embodiment of excess

DOLCE Well wait a second. In Lady Gaga's case there's absolutely no excess whatsoever. What you have there is a girl in drags. Excess is synonymous with courage, eccentricity and a desire to explore. Putting costumes on is something different. It entails a form of hiding oneself, not showing one's face. What she does is take on an identity which isn't her own.

I agree with everything D&G said.

I think till 2010 probably Madonna saw Gaga as this little unoffensive drag addicted girl. Till Alehandro. Then Gaga was simply morfying into Madonna (way uglier of course). Copying her messages, images, expressions... She went on to steal her music and thats where I believe Madge had change of heart. As most of the people did.

I never liked or hated Gaga. I totally agree with Robster that she feels totally calculated and FAKE. Thats her problem really. Her fakeness. All that progay talking comes from ...where exactly? How does she relate to the gays really? While in Madonna case I think it was genuine: Christopher Flin and her first gay discos did play significant part in her growing up...

Its obvious now Gaga also dislikes Madonna. Its obvious from certain phrases and the fact that all closest to her simply hate Madonna. Why? Because the plan never worked. Gaga never replaced Madonna. Even at 53 Madonna does more spectacular shows, much more attented, is still breaking records and her messages in 2012 have echoed much stronger than Gaga: Le Penn scandal, Russia, the tit: all those had a point and raised needed debate. What did Gaga do in 2012? Nothing interesting and she never managed to overshadow Madonna. Slowly people are understanding that Gaga is just poor mans Madonna, not capable to compete with her even if Madge is not at her peak...

:ohmy:/> :clap:/>

I just noticed while I was about to play my vinyl and thought I'd make this image! Lol

I swear to you, I wouldn't be surprised if she literally copied this. A contrived, calculated snake such as herself, will go deep into every detail to steal, steal, steal!

Should I change what I wrote? Lol

"born this way, huh? Interesting..."

Give me a better one.

I didnt know about this! wtf :shock:/>

Yes, so next time you see all the frustrated posts by myself and other members about Lady Shitface and her lies and manipulations, please be aware that we are not just crazy Madonna fans creating delusions in our minds. This is NOT the only case where she's done this. She throws her little digs and then deletes them and then her camp fuels the fire and then she publically portrays herself the victim and preaches lies about peace and love. It's a power relations manipulation tactic.

I think gaga is not being intelligent.I mean, all this bitterness that her fans are spreading everywhere, not only with madonna, will eventually go against her.She should say something

she can't say anything she runs a business charity for the bullied

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes, so next time you see all the frustrated posts by myself and other members about Lady Shitface and her lies and manipulations, please be aware that we are not just crazy Madonna fans creating delusions in our minds. This is NOT the only case where she's done this. She throws her little digs and then deletes them and then her camp fuels the fire and then she publically portrays herself the victim and preaches lies about peace and love. It's a power relations manipulation tactic.

Thank you Mensch...last time I brought this up on the LG thread I was told I was lying...even M fans make up excuses for this idiot girl!

Thank you Mensch...last time I brought this up on the LG thread I was told I was lying...even M fans make up excuses for this idiot girl!

Chelle and Mensch, it is frustrating. I know this has been discussed to death but from the very first time I saw Gaga dedicate her award for BTW to Whitney, I knew she was a shady fake. It was such a slap in the face to Madonna and the fact the song was a rip-off of Express yourself and she was dressed like Madonna with the ponytail etc, was insulting. I am also tired of being told that Madonna fans are jealous of Gaga. I have loved Madonna since the 80's and have never been jealous of any other female star. It is the copying and insincerity of Gaga that annoys us on top of the nasty digs she either makes or encourages her fans to make whilst playing the poor victim.

Chelle and Mensch, it is frustrating. I know this has been discussed to death but from the very first time I saw Gaga dedicate her award for BTW to Whitney, I knew she was a shady fake. It was such a slap in the face to Madonna and the fact the song was a rip-off of Express yourself and she was dressed like Madonna with the ponytail etc, was insulting. I am also tired of being told that Madonna fans are jealous of Gaga. I have loved Madonna since the 80's and have never been jealous of any other female star. It is the copying and insincerity of Gaga that annoys us on top of the nasty digs she either makes or encourages her fans to make whilst playing the poor victim.

Imagine if during the 90s someone would come dressing like MJ and copying everything he did in the 80s up to the 90s :lol: i don't get how those people can't realise how gross Joanne is for doing that to Madonna.

Imagine if during the 90s someone would come dressing like MJ and copying everything he did in the 80s up to the 90s :lol: i don't get how those people can't realise how gross Joanne is for doing that to Madonna.

You mean what Usher tried to do?