Little Monsters Strike AGAIN [merged]

vocalism

It's pedantic, but 1987 Madonna was surely bigger than 2012 Gaga. I wasn't there but...

madonnapariscrowd1987.gif

:fag:

It's pedantic, but 1987 Madonna was surely bigger than 2012 Gaga. I wasn't there but...

madonnapariscrowd1987.gif

:fag:/>

Holy shit!

Its true though. These Monsters have NO clue what a juggernaut Madonna was and still remains to be for someone 30 years in. The hysteria around her by the media and the public wanting more and more of her whether they loved her or hated her was insane. Gaga hasnt even come close to that level of fame. We are at a point now where the general public has already tuned out from Gaga and the media hardly cares about her.

Last night I was at my friend's house for his birthday and one of his friends was a little monster *barf*, at some point we were talking about popstars and I couldn't resist and dragged that fugly bitch to the pits of hell, since it's so damn easy to do so. His face was priceless. :lol:

But then I took a dump in his bathroom and everyone could hear me, so oh well.

Last night I was at my friend's house for his birthday and one of his friends was a little monster *barf*, at some point we were talking about popstars and I couldn't resist and dragged that fugly bitch to the pits of hell, since it's so damn easy to do so. His face was priceless. :lol:

But then I took a dump in his bathroom and everyone could hear me, so oh well.

:rotfl: