Little Monsters Strike AGAIN [merged]

vocalism

You seem to have missed the 'Madonna is a cunt' QR code she posted to twitter as well as other well-timed bitchy remarks when Madonna has made announcements.

Yes, So true. Also hate how she lets all of her Haus of Gaga and friends etc do most of the dirty work for her while she sits back and plays the bullied victim. She could easily tell them to stop doing their vile garbage but she seems to encourage them. All in the name of Mother Monster of course. She makes me sick.

As a fan of Lady Gaga, I agree whoever posted that blog entry did something horrible. They obviously haven't done their homework. However, Madonna fans who blame this (and other things Monsters have done) on Gaga also hasn't done their homework. Gaga has gone on her social media site, LittleMonsters.com, and posted several comments and messages to her fans urging them not to bash other artists. But she can not control that many people and she shouldn't be held responsible for them. That's their parent's job. Gaga only encourages love and acceptance, so to blame her for encouraging anything vile and hateful is ridiculous!

then why is this happening?

TaraSavelo: @ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

tumblr_mazf2uZKfb1r5swg5.jpgFireShotScreenCapture094-Twitter_aussiegear_Madonnaisaignorantold___-twitter_com_aussiegear_status_250705152686829570_zps5e4c1109.png

They're very informed about Madonna too.. this was around the time of M finishing the schools in malawi.

As a fan of Lady Gaga, I agree whoever posted that blog entry did something horrible. They obviously haven't done their homework. However, Madonna fans who blame this (and other things Monsters have done) on Gaga also hasn't done their homework. Gaga has gone on her social media site, LittleMonsters.com, and posted several comments and messages to her fans urging them not to bash other artists. But she can not control that many people and she shouldn't be held responsible for them. That's their parent's job. Gaga only encourages love and acceptance, so to blame her for encouraging anything vile and hateful is ridiculous!

You are crazy if that's what you think.

She is well aware of their hateful behavior. If she really stood for love and acceptance, she would say something about the horrifying things they are spreading. I'm not saying it would change anything but anyone with a concience (and no financial agenda to gain from it) would mention it. She encourages the bullying on littlemonsters.com and then back peddles and changes her tune later on? She's a fucking snake who will exploit and manipulate anyone at the expense of her half-assed career.

:thumbsup::clap:

I think serious fans of an artist share some personality traits with that artist. Of course they are not exactly like them but they share some beliefs and thoughts. I'm a serious fan of Madonna, I share a lot of her beliefs, her sense of humour, I like what she has stood for in her music and socially. Like her I believe in working hard, staying true to yourself, I believe all people are equal and I am just as good as everyone else. I can be a little bitch sometimes but I am a good person. Like I said everyone is unique in their own personalty but I think a strong fan would also believe in the person as well and "get them."

Madonna fans are just as bad? No. I have never seen so much nonsense in the 30 years I have been a fan. They hate Madonna. I have never even disliked anyone. Never felt the need to have campaigns to try to undermine their success, never crossed my mind to trash them or their fans. When Whitney Housten came along I loved her and up till now I have liked and enjoyed many of Madonna's competitors. I know it bothered Madonna if her album or whatever was kept out of the number 1 spot. I know she is competitive but I never got the sense from her that she sulked and if people said anything about her I never felt from her that she was this poor victum. Believe me, in the 30 years that I have been a fan of Madonna and especially now, I have heard everything. No one in the history of celebrities could be more bullied than Madonna.

The just as bad excuse is BS. Every behaivor is equal to them. They can't tell the difference from saying something completely out there from humourous digs. They can wish horrible things on people but if another fan says LG is a fake then their "just as bad." Pretty much covers any wrongdoing. They have made passive aggressive bullying an art form. It's like being pissed off at the prom queen and going up to her and slapping her (metaphorically of course) and when she and friends start fighting back it's oh what are you threatened by huh? Any defense than she is the bully because little miss wants to be the prom queen without working towards it.

I am not saying that LG believes what was written in that blog, you would have to be completely delusional, but I do believe that her fans pick up on her energy and that is more powerful than what comes out of someone's mouth. Her serious fans know what she is about just like I feel I know what Madonna is about. The detached fans don't get it because they don't allow themselves to get emotionally involved.

Edited by Larkspur

:thumbsup::clap:

[media=]

[/media]

what is more funny or ironic is that "someone like you" instrumental plays in the background. adele has been herself the target of lilttle monsters' bullying and daunting about her weight.

TaraSavelo: @ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

https://twitter.com/...674445223342080

tumblr_mazf2uZKfb1r5swg5.jpgFireShotScreenCapture094-Twitter_aussiegear_Madonnaisaignorantold___-twitter_com_aussiegear_status_250705152686829570_zps5e4c1109.png

They're very informed about Madonna too.. this was around the time of M finishing the schools in malawi.

None of those came from Gaga. Sure, they're associated with Gaga, but they're adults who can and will do whatever they want. She's not responsible for them. She's not their fucking mother.

Guest Rachelle of London

Where's the pic where Gaga fans are talking about Madonna and then Mother Monster comes along and writes #killthebitch....don't tell me she did that out of her love and admiration for Madonna!

But don't you think it's strange that she's preaching acceptance and anti-bullying massages when people close to her are bullies themselves ?

None of those came from Gaga. Sure, they're associated with Gaga, but they're adults who can and will do whatever they want. She's not responsible for them. She's not their fucking mother.

Yet her mentally stunted fans think she is theirs. :lmao:

Yet i don't see anyone who works with M say nasty shit about other artists. when she has an opinion, SHE is the one saying it. everyone else shuts up. I think gaga doesn't have the guts to stand up for herself to Madonna, probably afraid of getting a harsh reaction back, so she lets her people do it for her.

And even if she would be against her people doing that, and your POV is true about not being responsible for them: how come she ignores it? how come she turns a blind eye? she's an ADVOCATE against BULLYING and she hires people who BULLY other artists or people who don't agree with them. How could you think that's okay? Are you that blind to not get the hypocrisy about this? I feel silly even needing to explain something so simple and obvious.

MaskofTruth.jpg

You better need one.

They're her associates and collaborators. If Gaga wasn't affected by Madonna calling BTW "reductive" and wasn't reacting publicly and privately about it, they wouldn't be saying these things. They're lashing out because they (like she) feel threatened and insecure about the comparisons and accusations of theft. Period.

The fact is that Lady Gaga is clearly influenced by Madonna. She's publicly said it. She's praised Madonna as the queen. She even thanked her in her first album. She looked up to her. So when people started accusing her of copying Madonna, she obviously got defensive. And when M herself finally spoke her mind about BTW, I think she was hurt. And now she (and her fans) are lashing out.

Where's the pic where Gaga fans are talking about Madonna and then Mother Monster comes along and writes #killthebitch....don't tell me she did that out of her love and admiration for Madonna!

I'd like to see that.

https://twitter.com/...674445223342080

terry-mdnafuck.png

+ the ever so "bright" Lady Starlight posted a YT video clip of a metal band wishing Madonna dead.

These are just the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine what her team says about Madonna in private?

And in the center is: The Reductive one.

You know what I still leave a little room for the possibilty that she admired Madonna. What she has said and her actions are very different though. She surrounds herself with awful judgemental people and could have been influenced. I leave the tiniest room.

Here was another chance. She takes the time to write full page letters to Kelly Osbourne in public to criticise her but can't take the time to address something like what was written in that blog that has her name attached to it? So her argument is she can't control her fans but she feels she can control everyone else?

Madonna grew up feeling like an outsider, like no one understood her. She didn't feel like she fit in. She put herself on a pedestal and knew she could be an artist. In fact she fits the description of people who have been unfortunalty called little monsters. Madonna has been criticised and judged her entire career. You honestly think she doesn't understand what it feels like to be judged and told your not good enough? They wanted and still want to dismiss her but she keeps proving them wrong.

How does Lady Gaga know what it's like to not be accepted for who you are? From what I understand she grew up with friends. She seems to have parents who support her and even get involved. She has been praised by the press and her peers. Explain to me where exactly has this woman experienced rejection for who she is? Where does she get off telling people who truly have experienced rejection for who they are that she understands them? That's another thing that bothers me.

Somehow a woman who has been praised and most likely has always been told that she is good enough has convinced a bunch of people who feel like outsiders, who are criticised and bullied to attack a woman who feels like an outsider who has been criticised and bullied by judgemental people her entire career. How ironic.

They have actually got people who would have naturally turned to Madonna to turn on her and join in judging someone who worked very hard for what she has achieved.

Edited by Larkspur

How does Lady Gaga know what it's like to not be accepted for who you are? From what I understand she grew up with friends. She seems to have parents who support her and even get involved. She has been praised by the press and her peers. Explain to me where exactly has this woman experienced rejection for who she is? Where does she get off telling people who truly have experienced rejection for who they are that she understands them? That's another thing that bothers me.

:clap:

I think calling these people twats is actually an insult to twats everywhere .

I used to really like her before she turned herself into a victimised trainwreck of a person . And as for her minions . Please come back and talk to us -

damn even preach us your gospel- after you have had a 30 year career .

Don't forget some Little Monster posted a GIF on LittleMonsters.com showing Gaga poisoning a cup of coffee(from Telephone) and then Madonna sipping on her infamous tea cup from the legendary "Reductive" interview. Gaga commented "Drink that tea, bitch" or something similar.