• Erotica
    • Bedtime Stories
    • Ray of Light
    • Music
    • American Life
    • Confessions on a Dance Floor
    • Hard Candy
    • MDNA
    • OTHER: compilations, Greatest Hits, soundtracks.

I'm going with Erotica. I like the simplicity of it; the harsh white background with the icy-blue tinted Orgasm-Face is so subtle and sexual. The parental advisory gives it an exxxtra layer of naughtiness too. It doesn't have a real "WOW" factor & that's why I love it; I think of all her album covers, it most accurately represents the music inside.

tumblr_m7difnoO5P1rb89iuo1_500.jpg

So... Which CD cover do you display front & center in your Madonna Shrine?

1. True Blue/ROL ... you can not get more iconic than that! They will be remembered forever and ever!

2. COADF: Love everything about it: the colors, the mirrors, the pose, the font :wow:

3: MDNA: gorgeous pic and the glass effect is everything

It has always been Erotica for me.

But that special edition cover for MDNA, the promoted cover..., it's so visceral, luminous, and radiant. It's all her previous covers mixed into a test tube and poured into a petri dish lol. I love it.

It has always been Erotica for me.

But that special edition cover for MDNA, the promoted cover..., it's so visceral, luminous, and radiant. It's all her previous covers mixed into a test tube and poured into a petri dish lol. I love it.

Same.

Although now that I think about it, nothing beats this:

http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.262326699.jpg

Her best picture.

Voted 'Confessions" but lately I'm really starting to appreciate Hard Candy. The tackiness and sheer audacity of it all.

Definitely MDNA, the deluxe edition. The colors are so rich, the face is full of attitude, and the mirror effect symbolizes a magnification of the being of Madonna that is very much representative of the music of the album as well as the M DNA that the album title references. The font is perfection and I just love the glossy look of it.

Other favorites include Confessions, Erotica, American Life, Ray of Light, and Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'll go with LAV!

other faves are First album, bedtime stories, american life and MDNA

it's a very difficult choice, so wonderful covers...

on a league of their own there are The First Album, TB, TIC, music, AL and MDNA...

the one i really dislike is Confession....except the colors, there's nothing good there.....

maybe my choice is for True Blue, totally iconic

1. Like A Virgin. (PERFECTION)

2. True Blue. (So ICONIC)

3. Erotica. (The icy look of ecstasy on the cover mirrors the cold sound on so much of the music)

4. Ray Of Light. (Madonna looks GORGEOUS on the cover)

5. Madonna. (Madonna is both vulnerable & sexy on the cover. "Borderline" & "Think Of Me" are vulnerable while in turn "Burning Up" & "Physical Attraction" cover the sexy part).

Unsurprising that Music has 0 votes. Did Anyone else notice how wrinkled her shirt was in the cover photo?

Unacceptable. :|

:dead:

I've always noticed that lol. I think they airbrushed out her pregnant belly too.

Unsurprising that Music has 0 votes. Did Anyone else notice how wrinkled her shirt was in the cover photo?

Unacceptable. :|/>

Out of her studio albums, Music is definitely the worst. Madonna looks soo bored. Hideous outfit and that ugly hat.

Definitely MDNA, the deluxe edition. The colors are so rich, the face is full of attitude, and the mirror effect symbolizes a magnification of the being of Madonna that is very much representative of the music of the album as well as the M DNA that the album title references. The font is perfection and I just love the glossy look of it.

Same here!! And also LAP, love it!