Question about this "Girl Gone Wild" professionally filmed footage

Apples388

God I wish she was somehow able to do this performance exactly as is at some high profile award show. She would have put every other bitch performing that night to shame.

Yes! Imagine something like LAV/Love Spent at the Grammys! It would be so good :wow:

We (the fans) would know. But to be quite frankly the spectators wouldn't get it. In most reviews the re-working of LAV got the biggest criticism.

maybe because it seems "unfit" to them in such a big production show like the MDNA tour.. if she would have continued making albums like ROL, music, AL etc im sure it would have been received better, and the critics would accept it more easily. also, on an award show you have just one moment, and if she would just sing love spent and not a dance song before or after, it could work.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow, her energy is great in this one! She does every step absolutely flawless. This is much better than Miami, she moved sluggish then.

The Montreal show was perfect, wish they filmed that one...she was on fire that night

badly filmed imo. for the dvd i want wide, total stage shots of the glas breaking and a total shot when the cubes come all to life.

God yes and the sound effect. I knew it was going to happen, but when they did it when I was there it was still absolutely incredible. And everyone else who had no idea seemed blown away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...