horn

Awards & Nomination

GLAAD Media Awards

2001 - Nominated - GLAAD Media Award - Outstanding Film (Wide Release) :shock:

Razzie Awards

2001 - Won - Razzie Award - Worst Actress - Madonna :rosey:

2001 - Nominated - Razzie Award - Worst Director - John Schlesinger

2001 - Nominated - Razzie Award - Worst Picture

2001 - Nominated - Razzie Award - Worst Screen Couple - Madonna/Rupert Everett/Benjamin Bratt

2001 - Nominated - Razzie Award - Worst Screenplay - Tom Ropelewski

2010 - Nominated - Razzie Award - Worst Actress of the Decade - Madonna - (All Madonna's flops including TNBT)

I used to love this movie when it came out.... now, well not so much... I think back then I hadn't watched too many good movies so anything could seem good to me. However I don't think M's performance is the worst, it's her character I have a problem with...

Edited by sabrina26

She should really b embarrassed 4 this, there's just no comparing with her other movie flops...

All things considered DEFINITELY ONE OF THE ALL TIME WORST

She should really b embarrassed 4 this, there's just no comparing with her other movie flops...

All things considered DEFINITELY ONE OF THE ALL TIME WORST

Glitter VS TNBT

Which one is better?

Oh yes, Time Stood Still is AMAZING :wow:

But I remember being all excited and talking some friends into going to the movies to see TNBT with. At first I thought it was ok but as the movie progressed it got very ... :unsure::(

Their comments haunted me for a long time :lol:

LOL I've never seen it.

Is it really that bad?

What is so wrong with it?

LOL I've never seen it.

Is it really that bad?

What is so wrong with it?

I'd say yes and everything but the soundtrack :chuckle:

Just watch it and you'll see ...

Guest Rachelle of London

I actually love this film, yes it sucks but its soooo bad its good! The bit in the carwash has got to be Madonna's worst acting scene....EVER

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not even that bad, it's just incredibly boring. Body Of Evidence is the one that I would call SO bad it's good. :lol:

Swept Away is just WTF. :huh:

Everyone seems to like Swept Away....\i couldn't believe how shockingly awful it was when I watched it....I was actually amazed

I loved Swept Away....I have shown it to non-fans in the years since (who knew nothing about it, never heard of it, etc) and they all enjoyed it, some even cried at the end. TNBT was horrendous then, it's horrendous now. The horrid, wooden acting, the awful accent, the chicklet teeth caps....barf, I cringe. To think that THIS was the mess she agreed to do as her follow up to her epic Evita performance. Yet, as a fanatic then and now I have massive movie posters and even a film reel portion from this mess (TNBT). American Pie was embarrassing, but Time Stood Still is beautiful.

she is a DREADFUL actress and this is exhibit A.

"1989 (pushes boobs up) 1999 (drops boobs down).....(looks up forcefully)....(states in a proper English school marm accent) God, please hook me UP..."

:thumbsdown:

*repeats self*

I had to sit through this at the Leicester Square Odeon on the premiere dy surrounded by celebs and M was 3feey away from me when she gave an intro speech

The film sucked. American Pie sounded good very loud in the cinema tho.