Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

Guest Pud Whacker

madonna is just going to come from behind the curtain, give the award and dash. as she should with this room of nothings.

Guest Fukujima
Countess LuAnn? The cast of Degrassi? I'm sort of shocked that M would deign to attend something like this.
are any stars actually coming to this aside from the Queen! (and I don't mean Anderson)

GLAAD awards are so D-List, just a bunch of drag queens and reality stars without any press cover whatsoever. i was actually very surprised to know that M was going to appear on that stage.

Carmen Carrera is there, what a shitty event :dead:

Guest Fukujima

Let's not focus on how star studded the event is people, this is not the Oscars... Let's not forget what this organization is all about ok?

i comment on what i want, this is a unuseful event that it is run every single year in New York, probably you just know it now because of Madonna being there tonight. This event has NO real significance, have you EVER heard about it before? if yes, you are one of the few.

They decide to honour a "big" gay name in the industry and they chose a bigger name to introduce an award to him. i think they tried with Madonna hoping on good luck and when she agreed they could not believe it at all. this is all pubblicity for them, that's all

i comment on what i want, this is a unuseful event that it is run every single year in New York, probably you just know it now because of Madonna being there tonight. This event has NO real significance, have you EVER heard about it before? if yes, you are one of the few.

They decide to honour a "big" gay name in the industry and they chose a bigger name to introduce a award to him. i think they tried with Madonna hoping on good luck and when she agreed they could not believe it at all. this is all pubblicity for them, that's all

Ummmm, anyone that hasnt heard of glaad probably lives under a rock at this point.

Such a shit attitude.