Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

^^^ Iconic it needs to be. Since it's not an Awards show it needs to be more businesslike. But classy and chique. And since it's a gay thing afterall. How about playing with the sexes? I go with the ultimate thing: An Yves Saint Laurent Le smoking. Red lipstick and the blond hair. :dramatic: And nothing underneath. :wow:

So he likes some crap tv. Get over it. He's a great example of a gay man in the media and a perfect role model. He deserves recognition for that. And who better to honor him than THE gay icon?

:lol: Seriously.

I guess we also forget that as far as I know his career pretty much began hosting the short lived reality show The Mole.

he endorses the entire housewives crappy franchise

He's the Executive Vice President of Development and Talent at Bravo...

:lol:/> Seriously.

I guess we also forget that as far as I know his career pretty much began hosting the short lived reality show The Mole.

I remember when I was in middle school (1996-ish) they'd show Channel One news every morning and he was a reporter for them (pre gray hair) and he was cute then.

tumblr_mcgjtfwi0Y1qz581wo1_1280.jpg

I remember when I was in middle school (1996-ish) they'd show Channel One news every morning and he was a reporter for them (pre gray hair) and he was cute then.

Where, what, how....is your Celebration signature from?

:lol: I remember Lisa Ling from Channel One news in school but not him.

I wonder if they still show that to kids?

All pre-grey photos are literally impossible to find on the internet. He use to model before going into the news industry.

He was a hot young boy and now he is a hot old men :)